I would like to see NPCs that look like players, not villagers, and they would create more sophisticated cities instead of those small, little villager towns. Also, it would be cool if these NPCs would be able to communicate with me.
So I guess I named a new mob (NPC players) and a biome (NPC cities)
Oh, that gives me another idea! I would like to see some ABANDONED cities that kind of resemble my earlier stated NPC cities. That would be awesomez.
For a new biome i would add
1. The extreme mountain biome would be good but i would add old mossy brick shanghi-like temples to hold a mini-boss yeti mob. These biomes would be common but the temples would be two per map
2. I would add a new dungeon like hell biome on the surface that would have new zombie endermen and zombie creeper mobs along with a mini- boss and a boss mob. This biome would be a little more common than the mushroom biomes but would be balanced by the fact that they are very difficult to complete.
3. An underwater Atlantis type biome that would house water breathing villagers . It can only be acessed(sorry for spelling) by using a scuba tank and helmet to breathe and see underwater.
For the mobs i would add
1. The yeti that would be three blocks high and be completly white and do 4 hearts of damageand be really fast. It would also spawn in the temples and would guard a giant yeti statue made of rare white marble with diamond block eyes. Also, it would drop 5 yeti skin that could be tanned into yeti hide for armor that looks like your the yeti when you wear it and is better than diamond armor that cannot be degraded. And just to be clear, 1 yeti skin turnes into 5 yeti hide when put into a furnace.
2. The mini boss for the hell biome would be a lovecraftian shaggoth that would be covered in eyes and do 4 hearts of damage and would guard a large obsidian door leading to a boss. It would also drop 5 dark stone which is used to open the obsidian door.
3. The boss for the hell biome would be Cthulhu himself! He would be 3/4 the size of the enderdragon and have half the health. he would drop "dagon bones" that can be used with blaze rods instead of sticks to craft never breaking tools. The trick is, that he only drops 3 of the bones. Also,after he is defeated, you may loot a giant cthulhu statue that is actually a block that you can place in your house.
And just to make it clear it is not "Dragon bones", it is "Dagon bones". Dagon is one of the elder gods in H. P. Lovecraft's stories.
4. A new underwater villager that can breathe underwater. It does the same thing as other villagers
The evil biome has extreme mobs that are so hard that you die with one hit and the GIANT EXTREME DESTRUCTIVE MONSTER OF DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
A new biome I would add could be some sort of landscape like this:
It can be called Drought land. (I'm out of ideas on the name okay. )
The new mob can be a hyena, it can be hostile and if you come within 15 blocks of it, it will attack you taking away 2.5 hearts per bite.
I ... Love this....
The blocks could be say made of some type of mixture between cobble/gravel + clay.
Maybe add in pellets from the ground sorta like flint. And make the trees not blocks but like a flower and diangoal.Thought of another idea:
Just put Mo' creatures into the game all together, but exclude rats.(like silverfish they are annoying.)
Maybe take a few really nice mods have have them optional in the world generating process?
Large jagged pillars of whitish blue stone rising out of a fissured and cracked ground. The sky tints purplish here, and if you dig deep enough, you'll drop into a giant cavern with a 2 block deep pool in it. inside this cavern lurks a horrorterror, which has around 150 hearts and takes up about a 4th of the cavern. it can teleport, change size and form, summon several types of horrors and monsters, and put out or dim all lights. Upon death it lets out an unearthly shriek, and drop a horrifying mirror, which can be crafted with 2 diamond in the top corners, it in the middle, and obsidian everywhere else to make the Reflector, a blade like no other.
i think it should be like, well for mobs:
1, dragons witch are just there and come in colors like: blue, pink, green, red, black, white, gold and a mix of colors
2, sea creatures, it is about we see movment in the sea in minecraft so add creatures like, fish, octopus, squid, shark, whale, dolphin or a crab something like that
3, yetis witch spawn in snow biomes
4, better npcs like with real AIs different to each other and are able to talk
5,monkey would have to be the best mob ever it would spawn in jungle biomes
6, water dragons a big dragon witch spawns in atlintcs ,awesome,
7,tigers ,like ocolots
8, loins, like tigers
2, better dongens
3, snow mountains
4, forest clearings
I'm not sure about the dragons. Sure they'd make it more difficult but I think it'd be TOO hard seeing as how they should be able to break any kind of blocks to get to you, maybe if they only spawned on Medium or Hard, Or hardcore.
Vampires. They don't turn you into a Vampire or anything. But when they bite you they do two hearts worth of damage and it brings on a 'drained' condition for 20 seconds. While 'drained' your max number of hearts is knocked down to 8 (even with a full hunger bar) unless you drink some milk. While drained you are also unable to run. Vampires drop Pointy Teeth (which can be used in lieu of flint in arrows to make Poisoned Arrows) or Vial of Something (i.e.; blood). The Vial of Something can be used to make a potion in brewing stands that doubles your jump and negates fall damage for 20 seconds.
They don't burn in sunlight but are instead rendered blind (their tracking range is halved) by sunlight, making them easier to kill.
Edit: Oo! Also while Drained the efficiency of your tools is reduced, the bow charging time is slightly increased, and weapons (except for arrows) do less damage.
Either that or your tools temporarily lose their enchantments. Whichever.