Hey its ninja and I will be doing a guide for you non-donors on faction’s servers out there. I own the richest non-donor faction on popular hub server juju craft. (MSG me for the IP if interested)
Things you should do before you even start playing the server:
1) Finding the correct server: This is a very important part of your plans to become successful you need to find the correct server. If you have played factions before choose something you are familiar with.
2)Finding the right group of people: You need to have a tight group of friends either from school and you know them in real life or you have known them for awhile and chatted or called extensively.
3)Use correct gaming equipment: This is my gaming setup
Computer: Valkyrie-CZ-15-Gaming-Laptop (Use a great PC for Maximun FPS and smooth pvp and gameplay)
Mouse: Razer Mamba (Wireless, great for pvp) Logitech g400s (Wired, effective use for everything)
Microphone: Logitech g930 (Used on skype calls and teamspeak teams)
Things actually on the factions server:
1) First create a faction and invite your trustable members.
2) Run away from spawn with out losing any armor and pooling your valuables into the enderchests. Also since you are traveling around 12-15 thousand blocks away from spawn, you should resource gather in groups on the way. This part is important when you are traveling talk to the important people on the server:
I) Staff members
III) Members that are in donor factions
IV) Powerful and rich members
V) People who control the auctioning
3) After you have reached 12-15 thousand blocks distance create a base out of these 3 types
I) Sky base
II) Top of the nether base
III) Cave base
4) After making the bases expand it so that it has in it:
II) Brewing room (IMPORTANT for PvP)
III) Furnace and crafting room
IV) Enchantment room
5) After this create roles for your faction members and make them move one with there job, at first you might want to test them at first to see how well they do. Then assign permanent roles to help your faction develope. Create allies with powerful factions and work together to destroy a similar enemy. Then when you get a suitable amount of GOD items participate in PvP battles and grow your faction into a huge one. Also raids are some of the best ways to get supplies!
6) You will be the richest faction and keep on developing!
All the luck Ninjashocktroop!
Give me a +1 if this helped you and start a discussion with a comment!
PS. I am starting a youtube channel soon PM me for more info and support!
You should add a lot more...it isn't very helpful.
Try explaining how each base works, why it's effective, and how to build a good one.
And perhaps elaborate more on the rooms part, or add a list of dos and don'ts.