How good are you at minecraft
Poll: How good are you at minecraft
How good are you at minecraft - Multiple Choice
- 10 stars 41.8% of Users - 46 votes
- 9 stars 17.3% of Users - 19 votes
- 8 stars 35.5% of Users - 39 votes
- 7 stars 29.1% of Users - 32 votes
- 6 stars 16.4% of Users - 18 votes
- 5 stars 12.7% of Users - 14 votes
- 4 stars 11.8% of Users - 13 votes
- 3 stars 11.8% of Users - 13 votes
- 2 stars 10.9% of Users - 12 votes
- 1 stars 11.8% of Users - 13 votes
K95 RGB / Logitech G502 PS / Alienware AW3418DW / ViewSonic XG2703-GS / Sennheiser HD 598
"Look at me still talking when there's science to do. When I look out there it makes me glad I'm not you."
I said this. Two days later, my computer's motherboard melted down and I had to get a new one with Windows 8.
Irony in the first degree.
and back to square one..............
...yeah, that's right, I just made a spinal tap reference.
One is not simply "good" at Mincraft.
*****ing hogging self and give me a little rep, please and thank you?
I broke a dirt block and then picked it up, and then placed it back down. 10 stars for me, I win the internet!
I am ninja'd far too often.
10 starts, because I know how to sprint, break blocks, place blocks, sleep, mod, and craft.
On a more serious note, I would rate myself 10 starts for knowledge of game mechanics, and 3 stars in mob combat (low FPS just completely destroys your ability to battle mobs).