The meanest thing ive ever done in a server was probably getting op an a server were the owner trustes me, it was really popular, and i made a giant block of tnt at spawn, copied it like 100 times, the server craxhed and spawn was demolished
I hope this thread gets erased and the OP is burned in slowly with a stick entering trough his (yeah) an coming out of his (yeah), then his body gets the brain removed so he can´t try to play it smart and keep posting threads changing some words in them and arguing "they´re different".
Not cool bro! the other thread is not even 24 hours old !
5) When they had a server reset to fix grief they asked me and some others to help fix on the server, SO
When nobody expected I hacked in chests and stole diamonds and other precious materials robbing them blind.
In the end the Mods and Admins let me go (cause I'm a girl) and everything was happy....
4) I set fire to the Holy Grail of my favorite server's spawn. 2 HUGE murals and a 200 block statue of the server's creator. Well as you expected they were pretty ticked off so they banned me for a while. But then they said what I did took courage (like dafuq?) and rolled it back and made a statue of me.... and what I did.... and that is why its called AngelRealm not SteveCacheCraft
3) Secretly, when nobody found the End Portal...
Me and some friends did and in about 2 weeks we had made The End the Nether, filled with lava soulsand and netherrack and even a fortress (Trolololol) It confused them all
2) In the 1.3.1 update everyone had gathered to take a photo in front of out AMAZING desert fortress..
I felt like trolling so I hid inside and on 3 i set off the trap
I now live on top of the remaining rubble and it has a troll face on the front
1) Okay just maybe a month ago a server I regularly go to i changed the blocks and made the top layer of air
Lava and watched them scream and hide while Lava rained from the sky
Sadly, some of it became cobble and obsidian (idk how with obsidian) and many people lived....
But It was fun and I got a "Award" for awesomeness
One time I was playing and they banned my friend for griefing when he didnt! I was so mad because when he were last playing he had all our diamonds. So I puter water in most of the house and in the ones where it was hard to water, I cobbled the windows and took the torches because then mobs spawner. Also made TNT traps and put creepers in some of the houses.
then i blammed it all on this noob. I told them i saw him doing. but i dont know why but he said he did it. it was very funny
The meanest thing I do to servers is leave them without advanced notice because I get busy with real life, usually college related and forget all about playing games, especially Minecraft since I don't bother to play unless I know I can play it for hours in a row. I don't know why Minecraft is not the kind of game I jump into for a quick gaming session. This can last anywhere from a week to several months, at which point I realized the server has been taken down or doesn't accept me anymore and I drown in my own guilt because I either think my leaving killed the server or they just legimately hate me now.
When I am on a server I'm always overly nice with everyone and never grief, to the point that I've been branded "Actual Pacifist" by a fan of TVTropes on one given server. I killed the Admin in a duel once, but he asked me to try my best because he wanted to test out and balance his custom made classes, so that doesn't count as mean. It did felt satisfying since he kept trolling me with lightning.