The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
I have searched the many forums and posts. However, I have not been able to discover any posts that show any lists of just useful rooms to have in a house, By this, I mean rooms that you would actually benefit from by having in survival. This is the list that I have come up with so far:
1. Crafting Room
2. Cobblestone Generator
3. Infinite water and lava
5. storage room
6. hidden vault
7. emergency escape exit
8. Enchanting Room
9. Mob Farm
10. Artificial Village/ Golem farm
11. precious artifact showcase
12. portal Room
14. Indoor Pool
15. Indoor Crop Farm
16. Animal farms
17. Brewing Room
18. Smelting room
19. Obsidian lab (possibly for experiments)
20. Watchtower Room (it's not really a room)
21. Bedroom: it's a room for sleeping, useful if you play with many players.
22. Gravel Room: It's a blank open space that is dedicated to farm flint, in the room, there are chests which contain gravel and shovels
23. Redstone Controller Room: if you have so many automatic farm and other things, you can toggle if they're active or not here.
24. Junk Room: Similar to storage room except it's only filled with common useless items.
25. a luxurious hidden watch room
26. A Redstone testing room. Just mine a big hole, decorate, and leave chests for Redstone machines
27. mass tree farm
Please reply what you would believe to be useful rooms and I will add them to the list
(optional) Please include pictures of what you think an ideal version of this might be or a website link
-An enchanting room (where there are enchanted books, bookshelves, of course an enchanting table)
-An indoor pool (for when you're fishing and don't want to risk going outside)
-Animal farms (keep these well lit so grass will grow in the case of sheep)
-Indoor crop farm (again, keep these very well lit)
-An inspiration room (a room to get ideas on what to build; includes one of every block on the walls)
-Redstone experimentation room.
-Smelting room (may include an automatic furnace machine; can be merged with the crafting room)
These are about the same list of rooms I like and have except I dropped the animal farm and put in an auto Cooked Chiken/feathers machine. My crop farms include a nether wart farm to supply the brewing as well as potatoes, carrots, beets, grain, and Sugar cane. All these others seem essential to me also.
A trampoline room is always fun, especially in mountain bases. Mine out a tall area down to bedrock from the top of a mountain, and place slime blocks on the floor and some on the walls for a fun little break from the monotony of mining