I expect to see some crazyturds posting weird hypotheses on what it is. Some will probably go deep in to %appdata% .minecraft and spend hours of their worthless gamer lives looking for that one word which is out of place in the foreign galactic language know as Java.
1) Herobrine? (It's a possibility, Notch loves trolling us.)
2) Something about the dragon egg the Enderdragon drops. (It's almost impossibile [although not unheard of] to collect the dragon egg, and it doesn't even hatch!)
3) All those items that cannot be obtained in Survival can be obtained, somehow.
4) The Sky Dimesion is actually in Minecraft, but we just haven't found it yet.
5) Notch is just trolling us again.
Maybe you can hatch an enderdragon if you sit on the egg long enough p.p Kinda got me wondering if it has something to do with the dragon egg and all since its near pointless and rather hard to obtain.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Check out my youtube for helpful videos in minecraft and many other games.
Didn't think about this, yet! Good idea! But how would we find out what it is?
That's a great question. I guess we'd either need to:
1) get lucky and have someone find it legitimately
2) spam notch/jeb on twitter until they tell us the secret
3) Decode some of the information that is processed as the game connects to the servers (I don't know if that's possible/plausible)
I suppose someone could hack the servers to see the code if they really wanted to but that is illegal.