So you have a tool that is four uses from dying...
Poll: What do you do with your almost-dead tools?
What do you do with your almost-dead tools? - Single Choice
- Other. (Please Specify.) 2.6%
- Invedit them back to perfect health! 1.7%
- Kill things with them until they break. 2.6%
- Real men always use their fists and never touch tools! 3.4%
- Throw them on the ground or in the sea. 2.6%
- Purposely use them on blocks they aren't meant to be used for to get it out of the way. 3.8%
- Put them in a chest and hope they'll go away. 1.7%
- Put them in a chest and hope I'll get around to using them. 5.1%
- Destroy them. (Lava, Cacti, Etc.) 3%
- Use them up until they die. 73.6%
What do you do with it?
Patching it up meaning closing the entrance and keeping the resources I mined out of it :tongue.gif:
Even if I don't find anything besides cobble, I'll still keep it. I never destroy any item I get, as they can all be used.
Yeah, nearly-dead swords are just used for clearing away leaves and retrieving underwater Jack-O-Lanterns (I've been playing TheWova's Adrift map :tongue.gif:)
Other than that, use it til it breaks. No sense in saving it.
Love the Metool!
Built: November 8, 2010
People who love the Metool: 4
Throwing it away before it dies is like giving away a book when you still have twenty pages left to read.
I nevuh disruhspect mah feller tools.
If I don't have a replacement, I'd just make a crafting table and make my own.