add black and white spotted cows and beige cows and white cows.
Pink and black bloched pigs.
black and grey [solid colors] wolves.
If horses are added, please include brown, black, white, and pinto colors. ^-^ Thanks!
- It would be cool if there was an Icelandic horse/Dartmoor pony (size of small horses and hardy animals; fall under category of large pony [an adult could easily ride it without concern for the horse's safety]) that spawns in snow climates that can have a higher riding stamina than a regular horse would.
I made a suggestion already in a horse post; have crafting saddles that are different than those found in dungeons, where a conponent of a monster is used in the creation of it; either bone for the saddle horn or zombie flesh/Zombie leather in conjunction with cow leather as a part of the creation of the body of the saddle. when a saddle (crafted, not dungeon found) is placed on a horse, pig, mooshroom, or cow [includes mooshrooms] it becomes tamed in the same fashion as wolves, following the player unless told to stay; when riding it the player would also have control of direction and speed.
For the stamina I've been mentioning, there could be a line of stars or diamonds or some other shape comes up where underwater bubbles do, reflecting the stamina of the horse. There should be several speeds, at least 2, but 4 or 5 would be better, and the faster the animal runs the quicker the stamina drains, with a full day's worth of walking paced riding before the stamina runs down to one diamond (or whatever shape) left [for regular horses].
- Horses with better stamina culd have 15 shapes, horses with regular stamina could have 10 shapes, and cows and mooshrooms could have 6 or 7, pigs 3 or 2.
-- meaning that cows and mooshrooms would reach walking stamina limit after 2/3s of a day, and pigs after 1/3 or 1/4 of a day, and Super horses after 1 day and 1/2 night.
-- stamina can be regained by feeding apples to the animal [2 shapes per apple], heath recovery with wheat (or oats [both as options] if they get added) [2 hearts per 1 grain].
- After stamina runs out the health of the animal and player both start to drain, the animal's twice as fast as the player's [1 whole heart to 1/2 heart respectively]. player's health drains because in real life an animal in the kind of condition where it's health is "draining" would create a violent and rocky ride that would injure the rider, ripping tendons and creating sprains and bouncing the player violently after the feet are flung out of the stirrups [very very uncomfortable] which can bang up ribs and internal organs; it's both dangerous and uncomfortable, enough so to affect health.
--Although the animal would die leaving the player with half health, in a situation where there are monsters around this could mean the difference between dying and surviving.
- As the animal's health drains it becomes harder and harder to steer the animal and maintain it's speed.
- a herbavore "cookie"/"biscut"/"treat" recipe could be added that could either instead or as another option to wheat and apples be used to revive animal health or both heath and stamina together.
-- cookies for health only
---Wheat+pumpkin/mellon seeds+sugar+egg = 4 stamina shapes
-- cookies for stamina only
--- apple+wheat+egg+sugar= 4 hearts
-- cookies for both health and stamina recovery together
---yields 2 cookies; 1 wheat/oat + 1 apple + 3 sugar+ 2 egg = 5 ea stamina shapes and hearts.
---good for saving inventory space; only need 1 cookie slot in replacement of other resources that would individually require two slots. In the end if someone had 1 filled to max slot for each stamina cookies and health cookies the same number of the combo cookies would also result in 2 filled slots; however, if someone only wanted a total of 1 filled slot of cookies, then these would save space, instead of using 2 half filled slots for the other 2 types of cookies stored separately - it allows for condensing, in otherwords. Also offers slightly more health and stamina regeneration.
-- Should stack 16 high like eggs.
Yea. I didn't read anything other than the first sentence, but what from I know, Jeb doesn't read the forums, and so it probably won't be added. But maybe some-one can make a texture pack to retexture the mobs.