This thread was automatically marked as Locked.
Dear Mojang: The swamps are STILL ugly
Poll: Does this topic deserve more time and attention in regards to th
Does this topic deserve more time and attention in regards to th - Single Choice
- No, I'm okay with the new biome transitions and the custom swamp colors that are available with MC patch. 24.3%
- Yes, this petition needs to continue. I'm still not satisfied. 75.7%
Ended May 15, 2014
We aren't questioning that.
1. We want the transitions fixed. THAT is the ugly part.
2. We don't want the hardcoded purple overlay. Have you seen the pictures of purple swamps because texture packs can't control that? Read this thread and come back if you haven't.
Mark me down as signed
Terrain Generation Changes: Which biomes and world-building features are most in need of change?
Apparently you have never been in a swamp. Swamps are beautiful places filled with wildlife and plants. Yes it may look ugly on sight, but when you pay attention and actually look deeper into what is going on, it is quite pretty. Swamps are stereotyped to be foul, ugly places covered in mud and ridden with insects. Only thing is, if you go into a swamp, you better know your **** or your gonna get dirty. :happy.gif:
Yes. I think the swamp color is perfect, but the transition is terrible...
Both used in the wrong hands can be deadly.
No doubt about it
I have to have a perfect area to place a house or structure
and I go by these strict rules:
- Needs room (no forest biomes or anything related)
- Needs to be pretty (No swamps or anything related)
- No random flying blocks (Mostly seen at mountain areas)