Glass Remover Tool
Poll: What should the glass remover device do?
What should the glass remover device do? - Single Choice
- 2nd Question, Suggestion 2: Should it be shaped like something else? (please explain in this page) 6.7%
- 2nd Question, Suggestion 1: Should the glass remover tool be shaped like a glass cutter? 40%
- 1st Question, Suggestion 3: Should the glass remover collect shards to re-smelt into regular glass upon breaking glass, 6.7%
- 1st Question, Suggestion 2: Should the glass remover collect shards to re-smelt into regular glass upon breaking glass, 20%
- 1st Question, Suggestion 1: Should the glass remover break glass for a chance to get the glass back? 26.7%
They're glass shards. They don't need more uses. And the only one that'd make the slightest sense is arrows anyway. Or a shiv, if somebody's last sword breaks while fighting off spiders.
Incompetence is a plague. I am the cure.
For all your wolf suggestion needs, I present the WOLF MEGATHREAD!
Stories: A Miner's Chronicle, The Lost Chronicle [Entries 32-2, 33-1, and 33-2 out!]
thats cute, because most of my worlds totally don't have a billion ****ing iron four blocks below. just past the guest area of the smp server I play in, I found 76 iron ore in a single cave exploration.
thanks (hopefully it was for me)
If you're non-human, you clearly and naturally underestimate us.
Or you could have gloves.
Gloves would break blocks really slowly, but keep them intact, such as stone, glass, ice, redstone ore, and lapis.
//www.minecraftforum.net/topic/1793464-151-glass-remover-v10/" target="" data-ensure-absolute>As requested
I think the panes should be left intact when using this tool, and the glass should be broken into shards.
I find it stupid if the shards do hurt the player, considering how he can lug around a bucket of lava as if it were empty.
Do you know how much of a pain it is to get that enchantment?
Besides, it's only for glass.
Minecraft is a simple game. We have enough tools as it is, we don't need specialized equipment for every mob or entity or blocktype. We don't have a grass block tool why should we have a glass block tool? Get silk touch.
I guess I will have to agree with you on this one. I do like the fact that this tool will make things easier, but sand is fairly abundant.
This could go either way since this tool is for pure convenience.