Since we are hopefully getting a cave update it should come with a new rare boss. In one of the new cave types there should be a rare one taking place in a cave that is like a mineshaft but different t in a way so bassically there will be one room with all the stuff found in the mineshaft like emeralds and diamonds but if you do go to this room there will be a boss protecting it this boss will be the trapped miner who is angered that he has been stuck in a cave so he is the only one keeping the treasure safe he could have 100 hearts and the way it kills you is by shooting old stones at you which could be a new thing in creative inventory like a harmful snowball this boss would also not let you leave mineshaft unless you die or it dies each stone deals 5 hearts of damage to unarmored players and makes sight blurry
It makes little sense.
1. Why would he attack potential rescuer? Like, he doesn't have any grudge against the player.
2. Why is he tough like a damn tank? Even Piglin Brute (who is armored, skilled warrior) has only 25 hearts, while Iron Golems, steelclad behemoths, are 50 hearts each.
3. Why would he protect the treasure from anything after being abandoned? If he is angry, I imagine he hates his superiors who left him here.
4. How the hell would he shoot stones? Cannon? Slingshot? Spit them out?
5. What happens when I just seal the way off with obsidian and brute force my way out of the mineshaft with pickaxe? Or dig around it to the extent it's one huge hall?
6. 5 hearts per shot against unarmored? Vindicator smacks for nearly twice as much on Hard.
7. Boss that doesn't fly and has pathetic close-range firepower? Well, it just outright screams "kill me" for some rookie who has no idea how to fight directly and just hard-worked their way to (Projectile) Protection IV + Sharpness V Netherite Gear. It's really simple. Charge forward and slash to death.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Gaming in dwarf style: building from stone instead of wood, with emphasis on practicality, underground rather than on surface, coupled with methodical approach to combat and exploiting mass production options whenever convenient.