1. End smuggler: a character who lives in a hut at the border of an end city. Starts hostile, but trading with him and protecting his hut will increase trust: which allows the player access to exclusive items. A complex system will prevent players farming the smuggler's loot. Making him leave the hut will make him hostile.
2. A new weapon- a form of sphire or trident. Better than netherite and can only be accessed through end smuggler.
3. End biomes: forests full of plants: some with positive and some with negative effects. They will all look similar with almost identical names to make it hard to identify them. There should be a biomes named barren wastes which is basically the standard end.
4. Portal guards- they guard the portal. Silverfish are boring and easy to deal with.
5. Ender dragon progression: Like a level up, each time you fight the dragon it is harder to defeat.
6. Dragon egg hatches: The dragon egg can be hatches into a tameable baby dragon. Difficult to do though . There should be a way to then find another egg and breed dragons.
1. Cave progression: The surface of caves are the same, an incredibly early game environment which is dangerous only without the use of armour. However, as a player ventures further down they will discover new features, gradually becoming more dangerous.
2. More passive cave mobs: I don't have any ideas, but something like striders would be cool.
3. More underground structures: naturally generated wagons transporting ores like gold and occasionally diamonds in chests. A small structure indicating a mineshaft nearby. I some sort of cemetery could be cool.
4. More ores: Topaz, Amethyst and Sapphire are all highly requested.
Goats are already being added but I have a few ideas
1. Climbing gear: Crafted from a leash and an iron pickaxe, putting one in the on hand and one in the off hand will allow players to grapple up to a ten block distance away. Will have a somewhat bad durability though.
2. Steeper mountains: just improve the generation of extreme hills in general. They can look pretty awesome, but the grass colour is ugly and they could be steeper, to scraping the build height.
3. Exclusive mountain trees: Pine or yew or maybe a tree with no leaves, due to it being winter.