I have been at Minecraft since 2013. Its a heck of game, it still is and will always be.
I believe Woodland Mansion can be made more challenging. In my exp having super maxed out Bow and Trident will make the Woodland Mansion a cake walk. So here's my thought.
1. A (4 block high) wall can be built around the Mansion, made up of a decent blast resistance material which is (3 - 5 blocks) away from the mansion.
2.The areas between the Mansion and the wall can be filled with patrolling guards of Vindicators yielding a cross bow or axe.
3. The wall can have 4 entrances (Gates) in 4 directions (North, East, West, South), at each gate 1 Evoker can be stationed with 2 Vindicators guarding the gate.
4. Additionally, once the Evoker or Vindicator at any gate is killed, this must lunch a raid consisting of a gang of Vindicators (say 4 or 6). These Vindicators must be coded to hunt the Player down vigilantly until the refresh cycle ends (ex - say day or night cycle). This same feature must be available at each of the 4 gates.
5. Additionally, balconies can provided on the sides of the Mansion where Vindicators wait patiently holding the crossbow for the Players.
6. Players can enter the Mansion only when they clear out the entire Mobs outside the Mansion. Including the ones in the Balconies. This epic challenge must be completed within a refresh cycle (say day or night cycle) if not, the Players will have to start all over again.
7. Once all mobs on the outside are cleared, Player can enter the Mansion at anytime.
8. Last but not least the no.of Mobs in the Mansion must be Increased significantly.
I request all of you to share your thoughts on this.