I know that Mojang will probably never see this, but I came up with some ideas and points of interest and I would really appreciate it if you could add them into Minecraft, or just reserve them as future ideas for updates.
1. Using Bonemeal on vines will make flowers appear on them.
2. A new biome in the ocean, known as the Underwater Caverns. On the very bottom of the ocean there would be a small cave system leading to a vast cavern, where a number of hostile mobs could be found, such as: Imperial Drowned (A more powerful Drowned with a golden trident), Sharks, Sea Phantoms (A phantom that is slightly different in design, and 10 times larger than the regular phantom.
3. A new ore found only in the End once the Ender Dragon has been killed. This ore would be called Voitonium, and would be able to create the most powerful weapons and armor.
4. End Scorpions: A hostile mob that roams the End islands. It would be able to teleport and travel in packs of 1-5.
5. The Nether really needs some cool new features, like custom plants or new mobs - maybe even a mob called the Dark Villager that spawns in Nether villagers?
6. A NEW BOSS! The overworld does not have a boss! Maybe a huge flying creature that can be summoned at shrines on floating islands.
7. More golems.
8. Dyable wood - Building would be revolutionized if we had colored wood.
Please consider these ideas, and keep up the good work.
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Although I agree on some things mentioned, especially the first one listed, a lot of the suggestions seem vague.
Mojang has said before that they will not be adding dyed wood into the game, and I agree with them. It just is unnecessary.
Lastly, you're not allowed to post "wishlists." Don't worry, I know this because I did the same thing myself. The post was locked afterwards. You gotta post to the small suggestions thread, or post a larger suggestion going in depth about it. Personally, I'm against the "no wishlists" rule, but you just gotta deal with it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
A towel is about the most massively useful thing an interstellar hitchhiker could have.