1. Dragons-a new mob. There would be two types of dragons. Ones that breath fire and ones that breath ice. All dragons can come in different shapes, sizes and colours. You can tame and fly these dragons by somehow feeding them cooked meat or fish. The dragons would be able to fly and walk while you ride them. They could also be a threat to your pets or farm animals and will eat them. If you kill the dragons you could acquire dragons breath potions and a head(much like the end dragon). They could live in caves in mountains and lay eggs which behave similar to those of turtles. Once tamed you can decide when your dragon shoots it’s ice or fire depending on what type you have tamed.
2. Animal poo. I think that minecraft would be so much better with just that tiny bit of added detail. All animals should be able to leave waste. Diff end animals would have different types and sizes of waste and it could easily be destroyed in water or with a shovel. Once destroyed it moves to you inventory as fertiliser to use on your crops.
3. Foxes 🦊. Foxes would be a great addition to minecraft. These furry little critters cannot be tamed however you can feed them. They will not harm you but will try and kill your chickens. If you kill a fox you acquire a foxes foot to be used in potions and fox fur to use as armour
4. Vehicles. This is a strange suggestion as I know there are mods out there allowing you to drive vehicles. However I think it would be better if this was a basic necessity for the game. Vehicles such as cars, tractors, planes, helicopter and bikes are all possibilities for this.
5. Wallpaper/paint. This is an easy way to colour you houses. Paint would come in a bucket and can be crafted by mixing leaves and a coloured dye in a crafting table. Wallpaper would be much like banners and carpet. Crafted from wool but you can give it cool patterns buy added flowers or dye in a crafting table.
6. Curtains. A great way to have privacy. Work in a very similar way to banners only when you tap on them they open or close. Different sizes and designs of curtains would be possible. Crafted from maybe wool or leather or possible string from a spider.
7. More wildlife. Mobs such as tigers and zebra and elephant could be added into the game. Maybe only have them spawn in certain areas because there could be too many mobs to count otherwise. I do however think crocodiles would be a great addition to the game as we need more water based mobs. Crocs would try and kill u. They cannot be tamed and if killed you gain a ,crocodile tooth ,to make into a sword, and some leather for armour.
these are all my current suggestions thus ending my thread. I really hope a couple of these make it into the game in the futures
We do not allow suggestion threads that contain multiple unrelated ideas. Please use the Small Suggestions thread that is pinned to the top of this section, or make separate threads for each idea (the Dragon, Fox, and More Wildlife could possibly be in a single thread as they are all about new mobs).
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Want some advice on how to thrive in the Suggestions section? Check this handy list of guidelines and tips for posting your ideas and responding to the ideas of others!