This thread was marked as Locked by sunperp.
1. Helping around a village can unlock super secret trades with great rewards (e.g. making an iron golem) or just simply village quests.
2. Villagers that actually do their tasks (Fisherman fishes, Butcher hunts, etc.)
3. Option to make the camera tilt when steering elytra, similar to how it is on console.
4. A new difficulty (nightmare), in this mode, all mobs AI changes and they become a lot harder to kill.
5. Much, much, much, much more structures.
6. Ability for the locate command to differentiate between a temple and a witch hut. (For some reason, when I /locate a temple, I am brought to a witch hut)
7. Offline Skins on Java.
8. Quality of life improvements of any sort.
9. Ability to change crosshair like you can in the custom crosshair mod.
10. Slightly more optimised Java.
11. Tips on the loading screen added to Java, like the ones from Bedrock.
12. More potions/effects
13. More mobs.
14. More ores, but keep them balanced.
15. Just about everything from the quark mod.
16. Toggle the waterlogging effect in 1.13+.
If these updates could be added, Minecraft would be a much better game.
Edit: If someone could make any of these into a mod for 1.12.2 and 1.13 and higher, it would be greatly appreciated, thanks!
When posting suggestion threads, you are only permitted to include one idea (or closely-related group of ideas) per thread. This thread contains multiple unrelated ideas and is considered a wish list, which is not allowed.