Minecraft, I think will be around for a very long time. I have come up with a few ideas for future Minecraft updates. Feel free to comment some more awesome ideas below :)). Here are some of the ideas I have thought of.
1) Dual Wield Swords. In my opinion, dual wielding is AWESOME. It looks amazing in real life and it would look sick in Minecraft.
2) Emerald Swords and Armor. Emeralds are really rare in the game. They are mainly used for trading with villagers. If emeralds could be crafted into weapons and armor, it would be even stronger than diamond. It would look really nice as well. Just think about it. Wouldn't walking around with a green sword and a green set of armor be sexy?
3) Sheath. If you could craft a sheath and have it at your side, it would be much more realistic and it would look very nice. However, this does not mean you cannot hold a sword and swing it without a sheath. The sheath is mainly for looks
4) Fins. Fins allow you to move quicker and smoother in water. You can use it above or below water. If your at the bottom of the ocean, fins will get you to the surface quicker than ever.
5) Parachute. If your on a high cliff and you need to get down quickly, just put your parachute where your chest plate is supposed to be, then jump, and press space. You'll be landing safely and softly. Your armor will not get damaged one bit.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
1.9 recipes at minecraftcells - the Handy Crafting Guide
When posting suggestion threads, you are only permitted to include one idea (or closely-related group of ideas) per thread. This thread contains multiple unrelated ideas and is considered a wish list, which is not permitted.