The code hardyharhar spawns you near a beach but if you look only a tiny bit you can find huge hilly snowy landscapes with only the occasional small group of pine trees and lava lakes. Are you ready to take on the Aether?
(PSST You will most likely need this [>>-i>] and this lets not forget this and you don't wanna be dumb do you? So take these with you and some of this and remember avoid these at all costs(along with these ...careful of the sheep to there EVIL!!!))
WHARRGARBL (I forget the exact spelling, but you get the idea) makes for a strange map, add more A's and R's and maybe random symbols for crazier maps.
Wish I could attach screenies without completely filling my Photobucket account.
We had a power outage that shut my compy down while i was playing and when i got back in my world that was left to the fates of a random seed was gone!!!
Needless to say i was disappointed i liked my world that i was playing!
I decided to try a seed and from what I saw all i need to do was type something(anything) into the seed box...
I tried: Valley of the Dead
and I spawned on a small grassy field with a couple trees... after I walked a little i noticed a familiar site... It was THE FRIKKEN HOUSE I MADE IN THE WORLD I LOST RIGHT THERE BY THE LAKE AS IT WAS IN MY GAME BEFORE!!!
Everything was EXACTLY THE SAME!!! just i spawned Quite a ways away!!!
EDIT: well the most recent changes were not made and anything i was carrying was gone (as it was a new generation of the same world)
PLZ confirm if that's normal or just a very lucky me!
This is a normal occurences, when sometimes when you delete your world, it can appear to in the next world.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
I'm asking you, as a friend... Just...put an end to me.
1987 is an excellent seed for begginers. I spawned near a forest with a bunch of mountains with a ton of coal. I had Iron within 2 minecraft days, redstone within 4, and gold, and diamond withing a minecraft week.
Seed: fart3 (case sensitive, no spaces.) Really unique mountain structures, plentiful waterfalls, from what i can see good chance of seeing wolves soon.
There's a chance of spawning next to this:
Which is a skeleton spawner. They won't spawn until uncovered. If you spawn next to them, you'll get a cool effect of sand falling. (sand dosen't fall for a while.)
From what i saw, if you dont spawn next to it, its by a big mountain with a waterfall and stone exposed and a curved mountain that looks like it got part of it blown off.
An idea of what the mountains/the area near the dungeon looks like:
As an inside Joke with my friends I tried the seed Tootsies and Nubbins and found this awesome valley. It appears there are more Valleys in the distance. Here are pics and cords. Note these are close to where I spawned.
This Is a view from an outside mountain.
Weird stone exposure, random dirt blocks, and small water pools abound in the valley.
This is a view of the underside of a neighboring mountain. Many have large cuts out of their side/bottom like this.
there are a few mountains that are almost floating. its cool
[>>-i>] [>>-i>] [>>-i>] [>>-i>] [>>-i>]
[>>-i>]   [>>-i>]
[>>-i>]   [>>-i>]
[>>-i>]  ]" title="-<->" />  [>>-i>]
[>>-i>] [>>-i>] [>>-i>] [>>-i>] [>>-i>]
Wolf. wolf is the Seed. I'm not joking. I took a LONG time looking for wolves. Saw "wolf" Somewhere. And then. PING! I entered wolf. I stinkin spawned next to two wolves...If you don't believe me put it in the Seed Spot. You'll go wide eyed. I went wide eyed too. You'll have to kill some of Those first though. Wait. Put that DOWN! DON- (Edit:Skeletons. They're the only ones that spawn at night. I just killed THREE of them. >_>. Best map evar.) (Edit2:Creepers spawn too. And maybe spiders. But skeletons spawn the most.) (Edit3:Creepers spawn everywhere. Ask my house. Wait. It's blown up.)
As some of you may know Minecraft recently went under an update! This update allows everyone (who owns minecraft) to Rename and add seeds for worlds.
Seeds change your world generation AND your world spawn. What I have done is I've gone through looking at a bunch of seeds (and who found them) and I've posted them below.
(If this topic has already been created forgive me for I've worked on it ever since the day of the update)
If you would like your name and seed up here leave a comment with a picture and your seed! PICTURES ARE A MUST IF YOU WANT TO BE UP HERE! Now you must post the cords (X) & (Z) All the new seeds will have cords listed in Italics.
How to get cords
Hit F3 and you will notice Numbers in the top corner.
Do not post all the numbers only post the first two digets. If it has a hyphen make sure to include that!
Name goes last for the 1st two but the rest name goes first and then a brief description of the seed.
- Names now in bold text.
- 10110101 - Spawns a huge mountain area. -[b]PaperbatVG[/b].
- Ocean - Spawns a huge ocean area right in front of your eyes!
- 7 - [b]joeyjam[/b] Small clay pits (2)
- Minecraft [b]Thummper[/b] Spawns you in snow
- 1337 [b]siggi90[/b] Awesome mountains that connect like a bridge
- abcdefghijklmnopqrstuvwxyz [b]pwned977[/b] Flat spawn
- Notch [b]Mitchel[/b] - Nice map with floating blocks
- Piggy[b]Mitchel[/b] - Gives you a beach with a bit of grass
- ABC123DEF456[b]Mitchel[/b] - A regular map? .... Or is it?
- 8675309 [b]Mongoone[/b] - Spawns on cactus 45% of time.
- ass [b]pwned977 - Flat world with a few trees
- mojang[b]Dubbelthor[/b] - Might spawn you in desert with no trees (60%)
- y2k[b]GaryS9993[/b]- flat land, lava pit on the surface, cacti and a nice little bridge from mountain to mountain
- Area 51[b]Dubbelthor[/b] - Mega cool world
- 1137 [b]codemax5[/b] -Flat land with a bit of forest.
- 42 [b]Cowum[/b] - All times tried gave mushrooms - Beach - Trees
- leave blank for a random seed [b]liar200[/b] - Epic...
- markus[b]TheMummy[/b] - Icy wasteland
- ghast [b]Sting_Auer[/b] Lava fall, Mountains, lakes.
- amro is super cool dood [b]Kokorazashi[/b] - Crazy mountains
- X=614 Y=931 [b]SwaYer[/b] - Iron spawns on Surface.
- Lava everywhere [b]supernova488[/b] - Sweet mountain!!
- 94 [b]StrykDem[/b] - Spawn next to a lava lake.
- 8080 [b]spacle64[/b] - Tons of trees!
- QUICU812 [b]Au[/b] - More epic mountains
- omgjizzfacelol [b]browpro[/b] spawns next to an undersand dungeon
- CreeperIsland [b]Alz454[/b] Best mountains Yet!!!!
- meatspin [b]watkins577[/b] Cave with Iron and coal
- -11 [b]Logslogs[/b] No desc "FOR THE WIN!"
- Mountains [b]Lumo2[/b] Flat plains, Desert.
- dittos [b]dittos[/b] Gave awesome map, Mountain one side,
- CreepersPlayland [b]413x[/b]Awesome worlds all the time.
- omgwtfbbq [b]Deathclawow[/b] Weird Looking tree.
- Pikachu [b]Manny[/b] Impressive mountain!
- Pancake [b]Darkmoo[/b] No No, Now these are the best mountains
- 117112131124 [b]Yetty4ever[/b] Try it for yourself.
- isaidahiphopthehippiethehippietothehiphiphopyoudontstoptherock [b]Coconuts[/b] Gives you extremely flat land.
- Seed [b]zspacekcc[/b] more & more epic mountains
- Gimme Diamonds [b]ilikecreepers[/b] Good cave, Turn around.
- Epic Fail [b]DoNotReadThis[/b] Desert flat land.
- TnT [b]DoNotReadThis[/b] Destroyed Land?
- Painfulleap [b]Painfulleap[/b] Very Nice ocean!
- iwantamountain [b]D4NST[/b] Sick mountain!
- herobrine [b]Kisageru[/b] Disk shaped mountain
- thecakeisnotalie [b]yetty4ever[/b] No desc.
- 8==D [b]stormshadow9002[/b] Just awkward mountains.
- Float [b]D4NST[/b] Biggest forest EVAR!
- debug [b]yetty4ever[/b] has bugs lol, Floating sand mountains
- i don't really think seed will do anything [b]sgt0pimienta[/b] Oh really?
- -77+1001 [b]yetty4ever[/b] Pretty cool looking mountain
- Helmsdeep [b]spikeof2010[/b] Flat looking land!
- google [b]hobo1x3[/b] bipolar biomes
- Glacier [b]Cavskid12[/b] Epic world -ITS A MUST!!!!!!
- xD [b]xIGBClutchIx[/b] another cool map!
- I miss adom [b]xIGBClutchIx[/b] Epic cave.
- NILLA WAFERS [b]Slimjim0617[/b] Woah...
- troll [b]DylanG[/b] TURN AROUND EPIC CAVE!
- 4chan [b]DylanG[/b] preeeettyy nice!
- gargamel [b]maddoxpatt[/b] Some say its best? SPAWN IN A CAVE!!
- 6033331213417514554 [b]dogmalol[/b] Hmm..
- -992366569 [b]Dreigun[/b] Some odd looking terrain!
- Orre [b]Soneclipse & Baelreth[/b] Great looking mountain with waterfall! Its pretty good check it out!
- Kanto [b]Soneclipse & Baelreth[/b] Another real good map!
- Power of One [b]Koratah[/b] Spawn by a lava lake also with a field of pumpkins!
- GreenCrack [b]kingrobdun[/b] Natural bridge connecting two mountains
- thisbetterbegoodnotch [b]SILLYJIMMY[/b] It really is good...
- pi [b]Pokelover980[/b] Lots of cool mountains and caves
- I Can Haz Cheezburger? [b]niko86[/b]Snowy mountains
- iqw [b]Sparky980[/b] Just look around!! :smile.gif:
- seecret Beta 1.4 [b]MagAss[/b] Naked mountains, Awesome cave views, Lava dungeon - Its a MUST!
- Club559 [b]Club559[/b] Amazing caves, mountains and fields!
- Naboo - [b]BenListed[/b] Take a wide look around they'res much to see
- Endor - [b]BenListed[/b] Cool disk-like mountain!!!
New seeds with CORDS! :smile.gif:
(We need more....)
- DevideByZero - [b]Bluesheep[/b] x:-28, y:65, z:47 More & more mountains!
- Extremely Deep Pit - [b]Koratah[/b] x:19, y:70, -z:60 He gives a lot of cool maps...
- It's a trap! - [b]Squanto8676[/b] x:0.1, 6: 65 z:1.1 Quite interesting in my opinion...
- OHMYGOD - [b]ChucklesMcgee[/b] x:0.5 z:0.5 Sandy place with clay and snow pine forest! Frozen mountains as well!
- bushfries - [b]Bushfries[/b] x:-71, y: 75, z:43 Easiest way to put it with this map is.... W.T.F
- Darman_Omega - [b]Darman_Omega[/b] -166, 67, -248 - -89, 65, -163 - -83, 65, 122 You must check out all the cords here...
- Boringer - [b]Th3buhs[/b] X:-85 Z: 129 thats one fancy cave.
- themanwithadoginhishead - [b]Sad Kitteh[/b] x:994 z:363 Wow, Water Fantasy!
- 1110111110100111000 - [b]TheLolzKing[/b] X:84 Y:139 Gravity defying water! O:
- port80 - [b]MatonK[/b] x:-9.1 y:67.6 Gives you some crazy above ground stone formations and rather oddly shaped islands. Not to mention 3 of the 4 times I tried this seed I spawned in view of this EPIC mountain.
- Generate - [b]Coward5[/b] X:321 Y:66 Z: -1607 amazing Landscape and Formations DON'T BE FOOLED BY THE DESERT ( still with cool formations ) GET TO THESE COORDINATES!!It may take you awhile; I used a Mod with the Biplane you see..
- Devil's Advocate - [b]TuefellhundenIV[/b] x:188 Y:100 Z:143 Snowy lands and hills with pockets of warm and temperate areas all over carying n size. Lots of pine trees present in snowy areas.
Please send me a Message if I missed your post. Please dont send one if you did not fill the request to be on the list. Please read through the list and make sure your post has everything I asked for.
THE CODES ARE CAP SENSITIVE!!!!!!!!!!
gargamel is the best of all time! Guaranteed to spawn in a cave :ohmy.gif: Also, the cave in gargamel covers up grass! Most amazing seed ever!
I will be updating this list very often so check your recent topics or bookmark it!!!
Again, If you want your seed up here post a picture of the world and your seed code.
How to upload an Image
Step 1. Go to minecraft find a good image taking spot hit F1 and then hit F2 for a screenshot.
step2. Go into your .minecraft folder open up 'Screenshots' and get your best images.
step3. Copy all your best images from your Screenshot folder to your desktop.
step4. Get a photobucket account and upload them to photobucket.
Step5. Go to your album and find the pictures you uploaded.
step6. Hover over the picture and copy the IMG code.
Step7. Paste the IMG code on the forums (no need to add an IMG it does it for you) and you have now uploaded a picture.
How to add a seed to a world
This is very simple and most of you will be very dumbfounded once you know how.
1. click on 'Create a new world'
2. ' Enter in a world name below that they're is insert a seed.
3. Insert a seed from above or just make up your own.
4. Create your world.