This datapack allows for the movement, rotation and customization of armor stands just by the movement and rotation of the user. Just follow the simple installation steps, place down the armorstand and start controlling your armorstand via your rotation and movement instead of clicking through rotations and placements!
1. Take the zip and put it in your world's datapack folder
2. Reload your server/singleplayer instance
3. Enable datapack if not enabled after reload (should default to being enabled)
4. Run the function /function #main:init
5. For just a single single user: run the function: /function das:enable (gives 1 user the book to control all armorstands)
6. For multiple users: find a suitable place to put the datapacks command block (it will be surrounded by bedrock and a block with a button on it will be placed above it), once a suitable place is found run the command /function das:place_shrine and click the button that appears to get the customization book
1. Run the /function #main:uninstall and remove the datapack or if multiple datapacks are installed that use the #main:uninstall function do /function das:uninstall and remove the datapack