Ok, so I took a whole hour to explore your 3 .mcfunction files, I found the following issues:
1. In more_carveds.mcfunction, the command where you summon the pumpkin item has a duplicated summon. (... run summon summon item ...)
2. Which is kinda like creepypasta. Somehow you cannot name a file more_carveds.mcfunction. I tried more_carvedz.mcfunction and morecarveds.mcfunction and they both work. Also, you have an extra tick.mcfunction laying around the folder, but it's not shown.
3. Your 3 lines of thicc name is causing the most issue. Since it contains a certain special character, whenever you save the file with Notepad, it automatically changed to UTF-8 with BOM, which Minecraft doesn't like. ALL functions only accept UTF-8 without BOM.
Hence, here's the fix:
1. fix the syntax issue in more_carveds.mcfunction
2. Either recreate a datapack and copy the code into a new set of files, or ...
I ) Rename your more_carveds.mcfunction to something like more_carved.mcfunction (remember to change the name in tick.mcfunction as well).
II) Rename tick.mcfunction to something like 1.mcfunction or ticks.mcfunction
III) Change the value in tick.json to the file name mentioned above
3. Either remove your thicc name (which I don't think you want to cuz I feel that you put effort on it), or install Notepad++ and save all 3 files back to UTF-8 without BOM. Do not use Notepad to edit it.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
1. New minigame for Christmas! (Yes it's over, I know...) Check it out!
2. If you found my command solutions helpful, try to make my work worthwhile by crediting me. However, if you are to credit me, let me do it by:
Joining the map server or giving me a download link to add stuff.
This is mainly because I don't want some simple signs mentioning my name or my stupid head sticking to the wall.