Hi, I'm the owner of my Minecraft server and one of my friends summoned in an ender dragon to be annoying.
- I can't kill it with swords and stuff.
- When I run the command /testfor @e[type=EnderDragon,r=100] it displays in chat: Selector: @e[type=EnderDragon,r=100] found nothing
- It does not display its health tag.
- It doesn't move but it constantly runs through its costumes as if it's flying.
- When I disabled monsters on my server console it remained.
It's as if Minecraft doesn't even know it's there.
If you summon the dragon without DragonPhase, it'll be an invincible ender dragon. Also, its hitbox is located somewhere very far away so r=100 isn't enough.
Just try /kill @e[type=ender_dragon].
Or, just for reference, I made a video before about a moving ender dragon.
OMG thanks so much!!!! I didn't know what to do....