The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
Hi, I'm building a completely vanilla FFA/KitPvP world and I need help with various things.
1. If you look at the first screenshot below, the red box is the spawn where players receive their kits. I want to make it so they can't break, build, or PvP, and in the green box is the arena where I want people to be able to not break, not build, but be able to PvP. Anyone know how to do this?
2. If you look at the second and third screenshots, I have signs for the kits and to teleport to the arena. I know these signs work because they work for me (as an OP) but they do not work for other players who join the server. Can anybody help me with this?
Thank you so much! If these are solved everything would be great. Thank you!
1. I usually like to apply max weakness to the players in Non-PVP areas. However, DO NOT let them have swords with sharpness cuz it won't be affected by sharpness. If you use this method, make sure they get the kit only when they start at the green area. Then setting them to adventure mode is all you need.
2. Why does it have to be signs? Why not a stone button or pressure plate? If you just want to click something fancy, how about an invisible villager? (With that you can click on iron blocks as well.)
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
1. I'm currently reworking and updating my recent map to 1.13. Please wait for it.
2. If you found my command solutions helpful, try to make my work worthwhile by crediting me. However, if you are to credit me, let me do it by:
Joining the map server or giving me a download link to add stuff.
This is mainly because I don't want some simple signs mentioning my name or my stupid head sticking to the wall.