Been working on a new store design. I'm mostly pleased with this one, it is larger than I had hoped. Squeezing in the out of stock shutdown wiring enlarged it quite a bit.
- Selector panel to choose item you'd like to purchase. (expandable up to 15 items, possibly more)
- One chest for both inputting payment and receiving purchase.
- In stock indicator lamp and auto shutdown when out of stock.
- Speed of purchased based off of individual sale and not the speed of the longest sale.
- Ratio sale of 1:1 all the way up to 1:321 (that would be one payment item for 321 purchased items for example)
- Processes one payment at a time, so it won't take your payment if stock runs out during the previous payment.
-Fairly unbreakable(let me know what breaks the store)