I m working on a remake of the awesome map Uptown from Urban Terror. My map will include 4 modes if i can implemente them. They are as followed, bomb mode, follow the leader, team survivor and team death match. I have a plan on how to make all of them but i have some questions.
PS: I want to make it possible to play this in vanilla.
1) Is it possible to detect if a player leaves the server and if so is it possible to know how much xp he had? I would need it to trigger a redstone signal.
2) Is it possible to create a spawn that everyone will be teleported to each time they come on the server even if its not there first login.
3) Any good suggestions on how to do bomb mode, i have a idea how i could do it whit deferent xp levels but would be happy if there was a easier way to do it.
1) Give everyone on atacking side 1 xp level.
2) Give one extra xp to anybody whit 1 xp. This is now the bomber.
3) One or two ticks later i move his spawn over a pressure plate.
4) If the person whit the bomb dies he spawns on the pressure plate and it repeats 2)
If you mean TNT falling from the sky as bomb mode, you *could* I think use mob spawners and do it that way..
No i want to make a gamemode where one team is trying to plant a bomb while the other team is trying to defend the area and defuse the bomb. if the bomb does not go off then the defenders win. And if the bomb goes off boomber team wins.
Hmm.. well you could use command blocks and randomly give the attacking team (each or everyone, depends on how you want it.) a non-transparent block - which they have to place somewhere on the defenders side, which would activate a redstne current, for example, after 5 seconds if it isn't broken, you win (as the attacker) and if broken the clock resets and maybe you throw out a instant damage potion or something.
If you want, you could have Tnt go off every second that the counter counts down so as to signify 'bombing'