Ok, I know this kind of thread is going to bring in all the Memelords, jokesters and guys who refuse to take this thread seriously.
So on a more serious note
What kind of system specs would one be looking at if they were doing all this(not at the same time):
1. Blowing up several chunks worth of TNT.
2. Playing with 500+ Mods that are notoriously and poorly optimised.
3. Playing with shaders that make Minecraft look amazing, and tends to push the hardware to such a point that even a supercomputer would have a hard time pushing 720p60fps(though, I am unaware of any shaders that are THAT demanding).
4. Hosting 200+ servers on the one system.
5. Playing Minecraft with EVERY setting capped.
6. Recording a lets play of a heavily modded Minecraft with 500+ mods AND system eating shaders.
So apart of me is curious exactly what kind of system one would need to be able to do all that and then some without running into any problems.