Hardly challenging, the (likely impossible) challenge would be finding arguments that would be universally effective.
1) Subjective. MC has stunningly amazing graphics compared to ANYTHING from the 8-bit era. Super-spiffy graphics are not necessary (and certainly not sufficient) to make a great (or even a passible) game. Such graphics do, however, cost money (lots of it, too); those resources will then not be available to develop the actual game.
2) Objectively false based on known player demographics.
3) If you build it, they will come. Hackers (modern perjorative usage), greifers, and other types of low-lifes are attracted to anthing popular – the better to attempt to justify their existance by provoking a response.
4) Objectively false based both on sales figures amd man-years spent playing in the most recent month. [Changing the chosen TOD does not change the reply.]
5) Undoubtably true for some, just as the statement "Pre-1.9 PvP was an unplayable mess" is undoubtably true for others. The ability of each group to play with likeminded others effectively nullifies the argument.
6) See supra. [This merely restates 4) with a chaged TOD.]
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
WARNING: I have an extemely "grindy" playstyle; YMMV — if this doesn't seem fun to you, mine what you can from it & bin the rest.