- Every tool tier would have its own DLC pack.
- DRM. Online, all the time. No offline option. Add possible queues for servers.
- We'd have basic biomes, but most likely DLC packs for every special biome or their variations. (You've bought the Extreme Hills Variations! Would you like to add the Mesa Variations for 3.99$?)
- Inventory limits unless bought by microtransactions. Or a chest upgrade DLC.
- EA-made resource packs, because EA.
- You are only allowed 10 diamonds. Would you like to buy slots for 10 more?
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Nintendo 3DS FC: 1590 5643 3067 There is no knowledge that is not power. ~ Ralph Waldo Emerson
Thing is, the last MC update, the update we waited over a year for, broke the game for myself and a large number of others. Whilst AAA development may have many inherent problems, many of which EA are the most perfect examples of, let's not pretend that indie development is even close to perfect and that there wouldn't be at least some good to come of this (or indeed, some good to have ALREADY come of this).
Ikr people think EA isnt successful but it is EA would not make minecraft cost 100 bucks...