From what i think, not much will happen, infact Minecraft may get BETTER.
With EA's advertising techniques, their money, and huge player base, Minecraft could see some potentialy good changes.
EA is a HUGE game company, and they are pretty smart believe it or not, they wont kill Minecraft, it would be stupid.
Stop speculating about it people, it may not be as bad as you may think, they have the power to make people like the game.
I wont care really. :/
1. "Thief" a game for the PC made by EA the AI was terrible I was watching LP's of it on YT...
2. I've only heard bad reports of EA ruining games
3. I do not want EA to have this game
4. Rock Band iOS
5. They succeed by failing (an oxymoron)
6. They will most likely let you play for a certain amount of miles and then say you can't enter this biome unless you pay $20.
7. After a while they will turn it into a garbage heap and leave it to rot with the other numerous unfinished titles EA has
8. They will purposely hold back some updates for it and make you pay for it later (but I mean really how many companies don't do that now with Bethesda (Skyrim) and other companies that realse new "DLCS" every so often).
If there is more other people will say it below me
The unfortunate news I saw is that Jeb will be leaving from Minecraft but will still be involved with Minecraft but will be giving it to EA because in Jebs own words I qoute "EA is exactly what this game needs". Unfortunately, he will sell the game to EA. With all the angry spit notch was doing I thought they wouldn't sell to EA but they are. Well now we know where we stand guys... I'm hoping that those of us who already paid for the game do not have to do so again
I am a 1.8 Minecraft enthusiast. If i give any ideas to you for your mod that you like or even if I just came to say I like this mod, that basically means I would like this mod for 1.8.
I have ASD. I will most likely speak in a way that could offend people, that's the way I've always been (socially awkward), however, I do not mean to be offensive to anyone. Tactfulness has never been one of my strong suits. So, if your going to hate me...then don't bother talking to me as you will just waste my time and yours as well.
Despite what you're thinking the age in my profile is the actual true age. I find it amazing how many people think that ten is my actual age.
Want to know what would happen if EA bought Mojang. Well just look at their grave yard of former competitors turned assets. Nearly every studio EA has bought out fail led, and was shut down within a couple of years. EA doesn't care about the studio, but rather the rights to its IP and franchises. Especially if they make a competiting franchise. If they can't beat you legitimately they reaot to back room exclusive license deals or buy you out and lay off all your employees then shut down the studio. EA is by far the most unethical game studio in the business right now. In short if it happened kiss Mine craft and Mojang goodbye.