1: Don't try to take down people with better armor than you
Ex: You = Leather armor | Him/Her = Full Iron
2: Try to get Critical Hits on people (Critical Hits happen when you jump up, but I happens when the player is falling down.)
3: Always have a Fishing Rod/Bow on you. You can Bow the person to death or Use a fishing rod to shoo them away
4: Strafing. One of the best tips. Basically, this is how you take down a more decked out person. You go to the left or right by hold 'W' and 'A' or 'D' and walk around the Person.
5: Jumping while sprinting. You may see people do this often, but basically you Hold 'Space' and 'W' while sprinting to run faster to escape your opponent, or chase down.
6: Bow lock-downs. Predicting where your opponent may run to, to keep rapidly shooting him, slowly killing him.
7: Flint n' Steel. This tactic may take a while to master. The trick is, when someone is chasing you, quickly place a Flint and Steel in front of them, so they run inside of the fire. Every tick they take 1/2 Heart of Damage, and also distracts your enemy.
Those tips have been told by Huahwi, a link to his channel is here.
Thanks for reading, if theres any I missed, please tell me! Thanks!
My strat is to be a assasian,
I dont attack if I know I will be defeated, I like to ambush them from the trees!
And I HAVE PEACE!!!click me so I can grow up:
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
It takes you 6 seconds to read all of this, 0.3 seconds to look at the egg, 0.2 seconds to click it, 3 seconds to read it's description, 1 second to exit out the page, and 10 seconds to forget it ever happened. :3
So if anyone sees this I need builders to help me build a city, i have a 24/7 server that you can help build on and it does have plugins, that will help with things like planes and stuff so Please email me at [email protected]
PvP Pro Here
1. Have Potions ALWAYS Speed And strength Are a Deadly Combination. If You Are a Server RichKid(Like Me) make absorbtion pots and health boost
2. have Good gear. Usually There Will be Diamond People Alwyas At pvP With Op Gear. Stock Up On loot and buy op kits.
3. Aim At the Legs, Aiming At The legs Will Give You a More chance of hitting the minecraft player whilst the body there is lag and some hits wont go thorugh.
4. Have Friends Adn allies. Always Have Friends AND NEVER split up in pvp
5. mouse. YOU MUST ABSOULTULEY have a mouse at a high sensitiviy so you actually stand a chance in pvp
6. Do Circles. Hit And Circle Around The Enemy, This Will Require The Enemy To Turn And Hit You.
7. Block Hits. If You Are a Fan Of swords(NOT ME) Block Hit, Block Hitting Is When You Click The Right adn Left Mouse Button At The Same Time!!!
Lol I Have To Much Tips This Is My Top 7 Best Tips Find Me On mc.arkhamnetwork.org Faction Bravo 2
USe your hand to PVP, it is much more effective for PVP over using swords. The best way to pvp is actually to hold a stick in your hand, then you right click on the stick 4 times and left click with it 4 times and it turns into a magical wand, then you instantly can kill people in pvp and make yourself invincible from PVP.
And also take off your armor after you do that because it will ruin your force field.
1. Strafe when attacking (circle around the enemy)
2. Never attack when wounded, will give the enemy an advantage
3 try to keep away from enemies as they will sneak up on you
4. Don't hide behind obvious spots such as trees or openings of caves
5. Never attack a heavily armed enemy
6. Don't attack an armed person if unarmed, very stupid and will end in a early death
7. Bow don't get too close to the target
That's stupid swords do more damage unless you have a strength potion and only have a wooden axe other wise what you said is completely useless and will be useless to new pvp'ers
1. Eagle Clawing: Block and hit at the same time, but slows you down
2. Critical hit: full triggered bow or hit when falling
3. Ladder crouch: crouch on ladders
4. Hot Keying or Quick Draw: Quickly switch from sword to flint 'n' steel or potions
5. Get 3 wood and put in in crafting so when you shift click twice you get a crafting table and a stick. Than dig 3-4 blocks down and craft a wooden pickaxe, get 2 cobble stone and craft a stone sword.
6. In your options turn FOV to max, but this will take a while to get used to.
7. If you hold ctrl and w at the same time you sprint. You can go to controls and change it to r.
8. Fast Stabbing: Sprint left and right while quickly stabbing you apponent.
9. NEVER try hitting someone that is charging right at you(5-15 blocks) with a bow.
Something that a lot of people don't know is the power of the fishing rod.Landing the hook on someone slightly knocks them back and stuns them so that you will get an extra few hits.Make sure you switch back to your sword quickly or this won't work.I recommend using the hot keys(the numbers) or having the fishing rod in a slot right next to your sword so you can use the scroll wheel.If you can land the fishing rod on someone you can take them down with relative ease, even if they have better gear.Hope this helps. P.S. I don't know if this changes in 1.8 since I use 1.7.10. ~FedoraWithCake
I actually sometimes use a power I bow when the opponent has a better melee weapon like an OP diamond sword. I back up and just double-drawback and shoot at the head. It works most of the time since you know, I'm Legolas.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Due to a recent personalty check. I AM A LEADER. BOW DOWN FILTHY PEASENTS TO THE GREATNESS OF CAPTAINPHYSICS, RULER OF JUPITERSATURNURANUS. YYAAAAAAAAAAAAASSSSS
I played on a pretty hardcore PVP towny war server for a couple of weeks recently before getting fed up and quitting. I'll go ahead and give you all my very unpopular but still correct analysis of Minecraft PVP. First of all, Minecraft PVP is just bad, and not realistic at all. In real life you get the advantage if you are on higher ground. In Minecraft though since the range of your attack is measured from your head, which cannot be hit, you actually will have longer reach than your opponent if you are standing on lower ground. Other than altitude, and enchanted gear, it all really comes down to who spam clicks the fastest and pure dumb luck. Sure there are lava buckets and splash potions, but these are not viable on some towny war servers where creepers do not spawn and you can't place blocks except for in your own town.
Since Minecraft PVP is so broken, there is really only one guaranteed way to win. Hacking. And since so many players hack, it is almost necessary for you to have a hacker on your team if you really want to win. I don't hack, and have no interest in it, just like I have no interest in PVP. But I'll tell you now that if you don't hack you will be a nobody on any PVP server no matter how "skilled" you think you are. Now, I have seen my brother kill a guy in full diamond armor by knocking him off a cliff with a fishing rod. But situations like this will rarely be set up in your favor. More often than not you'll be the one getting knocked off cliffs or ambushed from behind. Hackers though do not have to worry about much. They can fly over your wall, use force field hacks to keep you from hitting them, even teleport directly to you. Sure, they might get banned if caught, but for every hacker an admin catches, three more will likely join the server. After seeing how cheap Minecraft PVP is I really have no interest in it. There are better games for PVP.
Well, really because of how minecraft PVP works there is very little you can do. You should be strafing around the enemy to help avoid being hit. But other than that it just comes down to who can spam-click the fastest and who has better gear.