this is the mc dictionary, refer to it when you need something :biggrin.gif: this is a wip, and we only go to B right now. sorry about that.
spoilers may contain innapropriate content.
Absolute Spawn Seeds (Ab-so-loot Ss-pawn.)
1. a seed in Minecraft that is an absolute spawn, i.e. one seed may be tried by another person on another computer, or account, but the spawn stays the same.
2. a seed - see "SEED" for more information
1. An earned goal ; i.e., "achievement get - cut wood".
2. A popup showing that you have earned an achievement
3. Achievement get! - The first 2 words of the "achievement' that the person has earned
4. plural Achievements
5. Verb - I have to earn this achievement! "earn this achievement" may be counted as a verb in slang talk, but it isn't normally.
1. The leader or one of the leaders of a server, i.e. [Admin] <name> has joined the game! Plural leaders.
(editor's note: the [Admin] code is not officially in game, it is from a plugin called Permissions plus. Admins are only in SMP.)
1. Another term for Bedrock
Backup Utility (BAHH-ck-up You-Till-It-Ee.)
1. a utility, called big brother on occasion, that is used to backup on multiplayer servers.
1. see "pork"
1. see "Sugar Cane"
Beast Boy (BEE-ss-t)
1. Removed mob, removed when designer left the creative team.
1 . An item crafted to sleep in, to skip the night on any mode (although Creative might not allow night.)
2. Verb - I'm bedding - to go to bed. (Slang)
A common place for peoples in Minecraft to act like they're gay, or having sexual intercourse.
Bedrock (B-ed Roh-k.)
1. An indestructable rock at the bottom of the Minecraft map, it is the lowest block with the highest resistance to any tool or explosion.
1. An item in Minecraft, or a plant, that can hurt the player if the player gets too close.
2. Used to make Cactus Green.
Cactus Green (Cak-tuss Grr-ee-n.)
1. A dye in Minecraft that comes from cacti.
2. see Cactus.
1. To make an item (thanks to Claivin)
2. One of the most important blocks in minecraft, the Crafting Table. People use the crafting table for many things although some of the most primitive, but helpful, things is to make a wooden pickaxe from the start obtain cobblestone and upgrade it (however, some people wait until the very end of the wooden one to start the cobble one.)