737. You can use a lava bucket to power your stove for a very long time.
738. Tall men in black with purple eyes get mad when you look at them and then they teleport away.
739. By putting a frame of 10 cubic meters of obsidian together and lighting it on fire you can go to hell.
740. Iron is more valuable to gold.
741. Cube-shaped jellyfish shoot fireballs.
742. Lime jelly is dangerous when it is big.
743. By downloading a file from the internet you can change how the world looks.
744. Animals in cages will make more of itself over time.
745. By waving wheat in front of animals, they will follow you.
746. You can make animals reproduce by using wheat on them.
747. By throwing eggs you don't get a mess but you get a baby chicken sometimes.
748. To grow a plant instantly all you need to do is rip a bone out of yourself, mush it, and spread it on the plant.
749. Electric current in a wire is short lived and can only travel 15 meters.
750. To get wire you need to go underground near lava lakes and get stone that has red engravings on it.