This is a set of rules that I made so we can keep as much order as possible for a random channel.
The Minecraft Community Channel, #mcchatter, is a designated channel for the members of the Minecraft community. Please keep in mind if there is a topic that you wish to discuss that is directly related to Minecraft, that can be discussed at #minecraft.
- No offensive remarks : Remarks deemed inappropriate and offensive by an Administrator will result in a kick and then a ban.
- No excessive caps : Excessive caps are obnoxious and deter from the conversation.
- No flooding channel : Flooding the channel prohibits the users from talking.
- Keep flaming to a minimum : Excessive flaming is not fun for anyone. If warned by an Administrator to stop, please do so.
- No illegal material : Please do not distribute or link to illegal material.
- No advertising : Advertising for a community is not allowed.
- Administrators hold final call : If an Administrator feels you have broke a rule that might not be listed here, he / she still holds the right to act in the best interest of the channel.
- Use common sense! : If you have to think twice about doing something, it is probably wise to avoid.
Remember : This is for discussion of any topic that follows the rules. It does not need to be related to Minecraft. Have fun and talk with community friends!
This is what we have so far. Any suggestions would be appreciated!
Seriously what the hell. This channel is a joke, miclee just removed C418s operator status because he disagreed? **** you miclee. We're also unable to speak unless miclee agrees with us because the channel is +v, wow.