Ok. This is a tutorial on how to save multiplayer levels.
- a minecraft hacked client (I use Crappy comics one)
1. find a multiplayer server that you like (or make your own)
2. open the hacked client in the server
3. check that its the right server
4. press shift+f1 (f2, f3, f4 and so on) so save the level to your hard drive)
5. quit out and go into singleplayer. (in hacked client)
6. press the function key you used (f1, f2, f3, f4 and so on again) this will load the level.
7. now go to the menu and save the level.