Yeah, shame I couldn't find an easy to cut out first person image of a deagle.
Also, some stuff that wasn't used but included:
- Blood splatter on the floor
- 3 other locked door colours
- Ammo box
- Red sky cast on a black background
Stuff you might not have noticed:
- Removed outer edge of glass to make it appear as a single pane.
- The skull creature is a transparent block!
- There is an invisible box where the selected block should appear
And stuff I was going to do but didn't get round to:
- Make a demon enemy (there was reason I didn't do this)
- Fix the red sky (it didn't loop properly)
- Make a standard door
- Make some ceiling lights (there was a reason I didn't do this)
- Show first person gun
This is pretty impressive and shows a good idea of what MineCraft could be like someday, with all the user created content we could come up with if given more freedom. I'm looking forward to seeing mock-ups like this that become actual games someday.