We just opened up a realm called The Emerald City and we are looking for people to join and help us build the city. Me and my husband are the King and Queen and we are looking for various roles to be filled by active players. For example, construction crew obviously, guards, shopkeepers, farmers, miners, fishermen, etc. If you don't want to commit to a job, you can just play the role of a random subject and have fun in the city or out in the wilderness. Builders are preferred as we are still in the building stages but any skills are welcome.
We have a plan of where we want things to be but I'm still learning to build and my husband is more of a resource gatherer/Redstone tinkerer than a builder.
We have a castle started (open to changes, I'm proud of it but I know it can be improved a lot) on the edge of a village (that we plan to tear down and rebuild) that spawned above a stronghold with 2 eyes in the frame.
The general rules are pretty basic:
1) no griefing, that includes stealing personal items from players. (automatic ban if you're caught. I have a 0 tolerance policy for that crap)
2) no PvP outside of the PvP zone (a designated 4/4 map of wilderness where all bets are off and will be marked with a torch edge)
3) please place a sign outside of your base/structures
outside the city with your GT just so we know what belongs to who (this is in case someone does get banned, we can determine what to do with their structures.) Places with no sign will get a sign placed with a date and time on it, that date and time will be 48 hours from the time it was found. After that, with no sign still it will be assumed abandoned and removed
4) if you build within city limits there a few small guidelines listed below but other than that you have free reign to create whatever you can. Outside of city limits is total free reign, please just follow rule 3 as well.
City building guidelines:
1) we want the city to be a mix of 3 styles: medieval, fantasy, and steampunk. When building a structure inside the city, you can pick one style or mix them, but we would like the city to stay to those themes.
2) you can build whatever wherever as long as it is in the proper "zone". For example, the castle area, the residential area, the market, etc. Like i said, we have a rough plan of how we want it set up. We're open to suggestions but zone placement is ultimately up to us.
We are active anytime between 12pm and 4am depending on our days activities. Also, that is west coast time.
If you wanna join mic is not required, leave a comment with your GT, age, desired role, and how long you've been playing Minecraft.
Role: Medival Builder/Townhouses. Really whatever needs to be done.
I’ve been playing since the early days of mobile. Just got Xbox Edition a month or so ago. I play fairly often as long as school work is done. I hope this is on Bedrock lol.
Hello! My gamertag is LeggesterLEGACY! I am 22 years old I do not have a mic but dont mind typing to communicate. I am willing to do building role. I can also be a servant to you. Like your personal slave or a prince. Lol please let me join though this sounds really exciting!
Also I've played the game since it came out years ago(: