Today I introduce an alternate idea to starting a new realm. What my plan is for this realm is to have players pre register for a brand new realm before opening the realm for the user. This way everyone who is registered can log in at a determined start date and time so that everyone is on a level playing field. I am looking to grow an active community that will also use a discord server to communicate between realm members. I am requesting that all players are adults 18+ as I prefer mature game play. I will go through a interview/vetting process to ensure that we have quality players on the realm. Simply replying to me on Xbox, discord or this forum saying "I want to join your realm" will not draw any of my attention and will be ignored. I understand that people have lives and cannot dedicate their every waking moment to a game. The style of play will be similar to hermit craft with shops, trade halls, game districts etc. An in game economy will be used. For now I am planning to keep the realm with achievements on and no command blocks until we decide as a whole that no one wants to earn achievements anymore. I am also looking for people well versed in their building style and red-stone mechanics. If you build a square out of coble stone and a triangle roof for a house without any definition that is not what I am looking for. However I am not the best builder in the world but I try to grow with both my building and red-stone skills. Below I will post the rules for the realm and a few ground rules. You can either reply to this message thread if you are interested or message me on Xbox. My Xbox gamer tag is CaptainTriplets. Once you are selected for the realm and all slots are filled then I will create the realm and invite everyone at once.
1. Treat all players with dignity and respect regardless of ethnic or racial backgrounds.
2. Respect all builds by not altering or changing anyone's build, no intentional destroying. If build is destroyed by a creeper notify the owner and repair if you are able to.
3. No stealing from players, this includes the use of player farms and chests.
4. No duplication glitches, or exploits allowed.
5. Clearly mark your build area and define your boundaries. Respect each others space unless previously agreed to build a community area.
6. PVP is allowed but only the condition that both parties are aware and agree.
7. Do not beg from other players, its embarrassing.
8. No death traps unless the area is clearly marked for PVP.
9. No massive red stone clocks that run 24/7, must have a kill switch and turned off after each use.
10. No hacking game or use of interface mods.
11. Do not scam players, you are harming our community if you do that.
12. Chop down trees completely, yes this is a rule its annoying.
Realm Application: (Either copy, paste and submit below or message on Xbox)
1. Xbox GT?
2. Time total playing Minecraft?
3. Can you build better than just a square with a roof?
4. Build Style?
5. Interests within Minecraft?
6. What can you contribute to the realm?
7. What is your age?
8. Do you agree to a quick conversation in party chat to verify age?
9. How often do you play Minecraft?
10. Are you in it for the long haul?
11. Do you understand and agree to the rules listed above?
If you are selected for the realm your name will appear above. If you happen to lose interest prior to the official start of the realm please let me know so I can remove you from the list and create a spot for someone who is potentially interested.