I'd love to see LARGER biomes. The larger worlds are a welcome change from the 360 version, but so far, every map is very patchwork. Fifteen different snow biomes, a dozen small deserts... I'd love the option to scale the biomes with the map scale, so we get large rolling plains and huge deserts.
Perhaps the ability to select more than one biome for a flatland?
Also, I don't know if this is even a possibility in the PC version, but I'd give my left nut for the ability to copy written books. Multiple copies of a guide book would be a great way to bring new players into a server.
My suggestion is: When I have the auto-save disabled, remove the feature where I get constantly asked if I want the auto-save enabled. This happens every time I do a manual save. And even though it's just about pressing a button to continue playing, it's just irritating and unnecessary...
And another suggestion: Make the black outline around blocks when pointing the marker at them more visible. In the 360-versjon you can easily count blocks in a row, even if all blocks are the same. But in this versjon the outline is hardly there at all...
I would like Infinite Worlds to be added in a future update, world size like PC and PE, If It does have save size limits issue, then why not by Dedicated Servers? It must be added, because by the time when 1.7.2 and 1.8 get released, the current world size would be too small to fit all of that. And I don't want to start a new world whenever a new update comes out, I really hate it!
The Meaning of Life, the Universe, and Everything.
ll DICTATOR ll
PLEASE PLEASE! ADD/FIX THE FOLLOWING FEATURES!
* Please increase the number of breedable mobs! it is so annoying to have such a cheesy limit on villagers/cows/chickens etc. . by the time you build an iron farm, a cow and pig farm you are very quickly out of breedable mobs! so lame!
* Fix the Blaze spawners please! blaze drop the most XP and when u try to build a blaze grinder in the nether you get very little spawns because all the mobs are spawning outside and that leaves no spawns for your spawner! another lame issue!
* Should definately add the ability to either A: silk touch spawners and move them to another location B: add the ability to place them/obtain them
* Where are the DARK OAK, double SPRUCE trees, Acacia Trees in these new world sizes. There is plenty of room in the new maps to have a dark oak biome, instead u get repeated jungle and snow biomes ? lame!
* Why not have a clay biome ? you have to silk touch clay from under water and then hafto bake it in a furnace. . . then dye it to get colored hardened clay ?
* Please fix the multiplayer mob spawn rate! ever notice when u have more than one person on your server the mobs spawn rate goes insane! it causes heavy lag and ruins xp grinders/spawners.
* Please make the combining of items in your inventory a possibility! ever get good mob drops from mobs at your grinder and hafto use countless anvils to repair even a simple bow ?
* Why can we not lock chests ? we should have the ability to at least safeguard our valueables! besides using a small enderchest.
* Anvil repairs/creations are TOO EXPENSIVE you cannot even craft a diamond sword with "sharpness v" "fire aspect2" "unbreaking3" "looting3"
Fix The External Keyboard Feature That Allows Support For Quick Type.
I remember on Xbox 360, when you place down a sign, and you are hovering over text box that you could just type without pressing A in the interface. The same bug happens when naming a world, or just anything that has a interface with a name box. Anyone should be able use this feature while hovering over the text box, it doesn't allow you to quick text. It is a little annoying if you are a map creator, IDK if it is only XB1, Current Gen or all console Editions, but this needs to be fixed, because I simply hate seeing the virtual keyboard pop up every time I wish to type 25 signs or more, I'm tired of pressing A to type, 4j please fix this, and thank you?