If y'all didn't know about the Hide or Hunt concept, please read what follows before anything else.
It's like a flag game basically. Using beacon (inactivated) as a flag. We play on a map only ONCE and only for that specific event. There will be multiple rounds (automatic save), but the first one is the most important. I'll get back to that after the rules.
1. There will be maximum 8 people, no teams for that one.
2. Each person will have a beacon.
2.1. You have the first round, which is 30 minutes, to find a place to make your base and hide your beacon.
2.2. The beacon must be accessible AND visible.
2.3. When the beacon is broken, the person is eliminated.
3. When someone is eliminated, they can keep playing and eliminate other people until they're killed one last time.
3.1. When someone is officially dead. They can still wander around the map, but they cannot kill someone else or destroy a beacon.
4. Your base can be absolutely anywhere on the map, you just don't have to be found.
4.1. You can't hide your base's entrance with more than 1 block deep.
5. You won't have any maps on you, but the spawn is at (0,0) and there's a map hung on a wall. You can't steal it.
6. You don't necessarily have to kill someone and destroy their beacon when you find it. You can blackmail them for resources or informations about someone else's base.
7. Alliances are allowed to go through the game faster, but there's only ONE winner.
8. Each player will start with a starter kit, you can exchange your stuff between players throughout the game.
8.1. The starter kit contains: 1 beacon with your name, 1 stone sword, 1 stone pick axe, 1 stone axe, 1 stone shovel, 1 stone hoe and 32 cooked potatoes.
9. To participate, you must have Discord to facilitate the communication between players for exchanges, blackmail, alliances, etc. If you don't, you cannot participate.
HOW IT WORKS
You will firstly spawn at the point (0,0) on the map, then you'll have to throw your map into the lava pit and you will have to go in your little house I made for each player with a chest inside. In it, you will find your starter kit. When everybody will be ready (which will be confirmed on Discord), I will save the game. After the save, the first round will start and everytime it saves, another round starts.
For the first 30 minutes, you must gather as much resources as you can so you can build your secret base and hide your beacon in it. You can NOT attack other players during the first round.
When the first round is done, no matter what, the goal is simple: find other player's beacon and destroy it. You can use any way you want outside of a map, that you won't have anymore anyway.
The game ends with one player: the last one standing with an intact beacon in his base.
WHEN THE EVENT HAPPENS?
I haven't fix a date yet. I have to find players to schedule a date for the event, but it will probably be during a weekend.
HOW TO PARTICIPATE
You must add my gamertag on Discord, which is hellopainful#4123. After that, you place might be reserved, so at the end we'll be a maximum of 8 players.
WONDERING WHAT IT LOOKS LIKE?
Just go on YouTube and search for Hide or Hunt. There's plenty seasons of that event online with multiple Minecraft players.