So this world was going to be on Xbox One, but I moved it to XBox 360 because it is more convenient and I have friends that also use the Xbox 360 instead of Xbox One. You might've seen my post about the Survival world for Xbox One, and this is the new post for that world. Anyways...
• Normal Community Survival Rules apply (As in no killing other players or their crops/pets, no grieving, no raiding, no duplicating, etc).
• Mic is required, and there's no age restrictions as long as you're mature.
• I have a world set up where you will spawn next to the village. There are two NPC villages and a temple nearby, so we will probably start a villager farm.
• Modern Style is not allowed. I am hoping for a tightly-packed, more medieval-styled village. Or, at least just use stone and wood as your main blocks. Please ask if you need help building, I'd be happy to help!
• There is a mountain nearby. I am saying this because I know a lot of people like to build on top of mountains, but in order to get the Community going, I'll need you to not build up there (tempting, I know). We need to fill up the town first.
•Add me on Xbox live to join, and send a message telling me if you have a mic.