Hey guys! So we've been going hard to work on the server (despite some minor inactivity from our post-original members), I'm proud to announce a brand new version of Server Zero! In this server, we've included various new things such as:
New classes (Lumberjack, Blacksmith, Elite, Soldier)
Expansion on town limits
Karn-i-vall [carnival] added
Security bunkers for each house to avoid theft
Reorganized banking system where you can view your own stash
Reserved lots to build in town
With the implementations, there are also a new set of laws that we're forced to include in the system:
Theft is not a "class". [Not that hard to figure out, guys.]
Buying lots from the town will give you insurance on your home, no longer goods. [How you hide your stash is on your own.]
Currency is still active, but bartering is also acceptable. [Trade centers have been established.]
Any form of theft, regardless if it's a first-time offense, is a perma-ban. [Sucks to grief, huh?]
The bank cannot buy anything, no matter what it is. [Sorry, but that's how the system works.]
If you were not invited directly from the forum (or mention yourself on Xbox Live via this topic), do not expect to be added to the server. [We need to make sure that we don't have wandering visitors because of a friend's friend's brother's stepsister's godmother-in-law's third cousin twice removed.]
Now that we got the horrid part of the update said and done...let's move onto better news!
All new members get to experience a "virtual tour" of the city along with a nifty little gift if they decide to join the server. Plus, pre-set lots are already built for those who don't have a home yet or simply do not want to build one.
More job openings everywhere! You can create your own store, become an apprentice, or start a joint business with someone else.
New specials of the week! Everyday is a different special event, such as...
- Super Sundays: All stores sell goods at discounted level.
- Melee Mondays: The arena is open for free admission to battle w/ other players at fun pace.
- Taco Tuesdays: Food hall dishes out food for free.
- Wild Wednesdays: Items will be distributed for people to wear (or use as decorations). [Pumpkins for example.]
- Throwback Thursdays: Team up w/ other players (wearing matching armor) and compete in several challenges for a cool prize.
- Fiery Fridays: Day-long event in the Nether to see who can win the title of "Hell King/Queen" and claim the majestic Diamond Sword.
- Secret Saturdays: The only way to figure this event out is to pay the town a visit.