On June 16th 2019 the Minecraft Forum will be archived. Click here to learn more.
hello everyone, I've been looking to make some friends for Minecraft Wii U, and I've got a map with some great material.
Things you should know about me:
- 18 years old, but still tries to keep things around a nice, clean PG rating
- Mildly insane
Things about the server in specific:
- Superflat world set in the Roofed Forest biome
- Decorations are enabled, which means that ores can be found underground. However, caves and ravines are NOT enabled, making it a challenge to dig for the ores!
- The world will be on Peaceful difficulty for 3 in-game days, and I'll have a clock handy to keep track. After 3 game days, Easy difficulty is activated.
- Keep Inventory is ON
- Mob Griefing is OFF
- Weather Cycle is OFF
- Everything else is at defaults, I believe
Rules for joining:
- ABSOLUTELY no Griefing!
- PvP is turned OFF so you can save your energy for battling mobs.
- Voice Chat is required. Since I don't know you, communication is key.
Think you can handle all that? Yes? Alrighty then, add Mii! (See what I did there?)
EDIT: So I let my cousin in on this whole thing, so it's crucial that if you join my server, you need to keep it clean since he's like, 11 or 12. (I can never really remember...)