Welcome to the world of MineArch SMP. A new Java/Bedrock server and I'm looking for players (and staff) for the community I have created. Right now, we are small because we are a new community. I have big plans for the future of MineArch, I just need the players. I am beyond confident in my work to produce a server that players will love to be on.. I just need to get the word out there. Stop by, we'd love to have you.
What MineArch has to offer:
- No Pay-to-win! (I did not create this community for any kind of profit, any profit made will be going back into the community.)
- Balanced economy and gameplay
- Custom world generations (Better than 1.18's! Includes bosses to fight around monuments, generated buildings)
- Skills (Kind of like mcmmo, but better)
- Sell Wands
- Constant Giveaways
- Events- Shards (Not crate-keys! Choose your own rewards with unique 3d interactive animations to choose your rewards)
- Potential to win free ranks with shards or from giveaways
- Daily / Weekly Quests
- Anti-Xray & Anticheat (Our server is free from hacks.)
- Win & receive free credits every hour & every daily login which can be spent on cosmetics.
- Win premium coins by getting lucky with votes. (Coins can be spent on ranks and other non-p2w donor store items.)
- Claim EXP Tax! (Create a public grinder and tax a % of all exp made from your grinder in your claim)
- Consistent Updates
- and much, much more!
A little about MineArch SMP:
I started this project back in 2018, a year before my daughter was born and since about a year ago my health has gone downhill and I've been unable to work. So I've spent that new found spare time into Studying and into working on MineArch. Since then, I've come up with some fantastic ideas that I've incorporated into the server for your best gaming experience, whilst making the server as balanced optimized as it can possibly be.
Crate keys? Pfft.. no. We've got shards, they're much better.
Here's a video of the MineArch shard system when it was in development. Instead of crate keys, (which every server has.. it's quite boring and overused) I've introduced my vision of a rewards system that benefits the player more than the crate keys you already know. When players vote, they're given a shard which they can go to the shard portal to sacrifice for a reward. (There's a whole lore based around the shard portal) Rewards are offered to the player using a 3D client-side animation using packets. Once all the rewards are shown, the player can then choose which reward they want just by punching it!
What do you do with any donation money?
Any income made from the server will be saved and spent on improving the community. Whether that be hiring freelancers (developers, artists, mapmakers), expanding servers, paying server fees or advertising costs. My goal isn't to make this a p2w server, I've invested all this time, money and effort into this community FOR the community.
Balanced Economy & Cross-server compatibility with future plans
*We have a custom premium and play-to-earn currency that is bungee-compatible, which will allow users to buy/trade/sell ranks, cosmetics and many other useful things on any of our servers (when we expand into a network) with a network-wide currency that remains as you server-swap. Great for player-to-player trades! Better collect and stock up coins and credits for a future release.*
How do I join?
How to connect to MineArch SMP in JAVA edition: (1.9-1.18.1) Step 1. Open Minecraft (Premium account required) Step 2. Click on Multiplayer Step 3. Click on "Add Server" Step 4. In the server name box, type "MineArch SMP" or something along those lines. Step 5. In the Server Address box, type: play.minearch.org
How to connect to MineArch SMP in Bedrock Edition: (1.9-1.18.1)
Step 1. Open Minecraftt (Premium account required)
Step 2. Click on Multiplayer
Step 3. Click on "Add Server"
Step 4. In the server name box, type "MineArch SMP" or something along those lines.
Step 5. In the Server Address box, type: play.minearch.org
Step 6. In the Port Box, type: 19132