I've recently started using Cazio's Tweaked Clean pack, but I don't like the crosshair. The crosshair I'd like to replace it with is the one from Huahwi's Infinite 16x16. How can I replace it without replacing all of the icons?
First off: You'll need a imageeditor with support for alpha (transparency).
1. Open the file located at assets\minecraft\textures\gui.icons.png for both texture packs and open them in your imageeditor.
The top left most icon is the crosshair.
2. Make a new layer for Caizio's
3. Copy and paste the crosshair from Huawi's onto that new layer.
4. Move around the pixels onto the Caizio's crosshair (resize if needed). Make sure the center most pixels overlap!
5. Erase the crosshair from Cazio's using the erasor tool.
6. Merge the two layers and save. Replace the old Cazio's icons.png with your new one.