So with the terrain finally almost complete, I've been looking towards the armor textures.
I've come up with what i think will be the final looks for them all, and I was wondering if you folks would be so kind as to give some feedback on 'em!
Pics & Descriptions:
-Kind of a not so high tech Doom suit; mostly dull gray metal.
-Part of the arms, as well as the eyes, mouth, and possibly neck will be transparent.
-The cheek "tubes" and mouth bars will be on the inner layer, while the main portion of the "skull' will be outer.
- The "chest" armor will only include the breastplate, while the pants layer will extend up paste the abdomen (almost looking like over-alls). This should give the characters' bodies a slightly more humanoid shape, and make someone in full armor look a bit beefier.
-Golden Skeletal armor, with crown & handle-bar mustache.
-Arms (other than shoulders) and most of the head will be transparent.
-Chest will be filled in with "ribs"-
-Body shape will done like the Iron Armor, with extended pants.
- I'm thinking of also covering it with embedded gemstones; and possibly adding a royal cape to the back for an alternate texture.
- Black latex Gimp Suit w/ nipple clamps & chain!
Pretty self explanatory.
- The eyes, shoulders, thighs, "breasts", and fingers will be transparent.
- The zipper will be on the outer head layer.
-Chest armor will extend down to the belt.
-Dingy old chain armor with Cthulhu-esque helmet and plate armor.
-Abdomen, mid-arm, and parts of the face will be transparent.
-Chest will rib cage-like, but made up of interlocking tentacles.
-Gloves, parts of the boots, and loin cloth will be made of ragged looking animal fur/cloth
- All the armor will have a slight green tint, like an old penny; in keeping with the "cthulhu villiagers" theme within vonDoomCraft.
I haven't sketched it out yet, but basically it'll be a WH40k Space Marine with the mid-arms cut out (for armor shaping) and diamonds on the shoulders instead of the chapter badges.
They'll most likely be based on Ultra Marines, but with the same aqua-marine color tint as my diamonds.
[color=#282828][font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=small][background=rgb(242, 246, 249)]This says that he himself made the font, correct? Which simply isn't true, he just arranged it in a grid. Either way, credit wasn't given for the work which isn't his and thus goes against the ethos every artist should aspire to have. [/background][/size][/font][/color][color=#282828][font=Verdana, Geneva, Tahoma, sans-serif][size=small][background=rgb(242, 246, 249)]Of course this is just my $0.02 of a moral compass. [/background][/size][/font][/color]
In my earlier statement i never said it was my own i just said i am working on a custom font (and custom just means lets see different,unique). I read through there terms of service and i have commercial rights to use the font as long as credit is given in which I tend to do I just thought it wasn't necessary to just share a picture for some opinions , and i have been working on my long list of credits for my pack.Which consist of people who have helped and all the programs.
Go to the website, create an account, go to publisher, click on the bar at the top, copy an paste your download link there, click "shrink", and copy and paste the link that it gives you to your thread.