As adventure map makers, we noticed a lack of magical themed resource packs. We really loved the idea of implementing a magic system into vanilla minecraft maps using redstone and command blocks. No Mods! Yet we couldn't seem to find any resource packs that suited our needs as adventure map makers. This resource pack was made by adventure map makers, for adventure map makers! However, we wanted to make sure to design the pack to be playable in vanilla survival comfortably. Fast forward three years later, and we give you, (drumroll)
WinkBlink's Magical Gems Resource Pack!
Brought to you in glorious 16x16 resolution!
- Support for 1.11 has been added!
- A Pathing Block texture has been added to the pack!
- Grass texture has been added to 1.13
- The top of the Crafting Bench was missing it's texture in 1.13, been fixed.
- The Bookcase texture was missing, it has been fixed in all versions.
- The color of the signs and item frames have been changed, they were too garish.
- The Grass and Foliage has been updated, has been muted a touch in all versions.
- Oak Wood colors muted in all versions.
-Trapdoor and Bookcase made to match Oak Wood texture better.
-Change tone and color of Bricks blocks.
-Change Nametag color to Gold
-Fixed Sheers Texture
-Toned down UI
-Course Dirt was too red
-Change Villager and Smith Skin
-Fixed Large Fern Top In 1.13
-Change White Flower
-Changed red nether brick to a nice black block in 1.8 - 1.11