There are certain places where the side of the infernal stone is incorrectly displayed - instead of the upper side, the lateral side is displayed. If you tear down the block of infernal stone and put it back in the same place - it does not help. The only thing that helps is to put 2 semi blocks there. Other blocks on the same places are displayed with the correct side. I apologize for my english, I use google translate.
I attempted to change the creative only smooth sandstone and smooth red sandstone textures, to have the sandstone and red sandstone bottom textures respectively, on all six sides, but it doesn't always and sometimes has your default textures for those blocks. I don't want to edit the smooth_red_sandstone and smooth_sandstone .json files in the blockstates folder, since those are for the cut_sandstone blocks. It seems odd to me that you have the texture images in those .json files named smooth_sandstone and smooth_red_sandstone, since there are no images in the texture folder with those names, because you're using the cut_sandstone and cut_red_sandstone images for those blocks, unless I'm incorrect and since both the cut_sandstone blocks have 5 additional variants and the creative only smooth sandstone and smooth red sandstone blocks have no variants. So how do I fix the creative smooth sandstone blocks to have the texture be the same every time? https://imgur.com/a/Sr7002d
The blockstates don't point to the textures but to the models/blocks, these then list the textures used, the reason there are more than one model are for the random textures (as listed in the blockstates).
Yeah, I know the creative only smooth sandstone blocks use the sandstone_top texture on all six sides, but I want them to use the sandstone_bottom texture on all six sides, but that's not consistently happening when I place them. So how do I fix that?
idk... I deleted the ten models and copy/pasted the code in those .json files, but the blocks have completely disappeared. The model .json files were already pointing to the correct textures, but have the code about block/cube_all or whatever. The code for the variants is in the blockstates .json file. But pasting your code there just results in the textures missing half the time, even though I can place the blocks. I feel like an idiot, but this isn't working.
I tried replacing "variants" in the blockstates .json files with "normal" and the textures are still 100% missing. There must be some issue with the code in the models .json files? idk. I'm stumped.
Hello, me again. Not that I could create the texture files for the smooth sandstone slabs and stairs and the smooth red sandstone slabs and stairs (because I don't know where those texture images are in your 18w44a pack and because it's beyond my skill level, especially with the inner and outer corner textures and the North, South, East and West orientations), but I would like to submit the suggestion that you change those blocks textures to have the texture you have on the bottom of the regular sandstone and red sandstone blocks, on all six sides, for those slabs and stairs, as I think that represents smooth better than the 2x2 tile style you have used and it would be more in line with how they look in the new default texture pack. You can refer back to this image https://imgur.com/a/Sr7002d, from when I was doing the regular smooth sandstone and red sandstone blocks, back in 1.13, before they were craftable. Or you could use the middle bit of this cut sandstone alternate https://imgur.com/a/TxZvHnT (the no bricks part). Anyway, thanks for reading and/or responding to this suggestion.
Cat uses 'CatType', Rabbit uses 'RabbitType', Fish use 'Variant' but Panda doesn't seem to have a command for the different versions, you just get the normal all the time, the wiki doesn't list them like all the other mobs.
This is either not yet implemented or the command is not yet been documented.
I managed to fix the issue but it's not huge a change, in the new 1.13 versions the custom grass/foliage colormaps in the optifine folder don't seem to be working so I changed the "grass" to "grass_block grass tall_grass" in the property file and that seemed to fix it, and seeing as foliage is just leaves, sugar cane and vines, I also changed that in the other files to what fit as well. Perhaps that could be changed on your end though so that it'll work for when people download the pack. Thanks anyway