3. Download the original resource pack and then both POM and PBR version (same texture size, to have all the effects). See 5. and 6. if you don't see the POM effect ! The add-ons work even if it is written "not compatible" in Minecraft.
4. Install them in Minecraft in this order :
5. If the depth of the POM is low, you can try to change the depth of the POM (only with some shaderpacks). In Minecraft go to Options > Video Settings > Shaders (select your shaderpack) > Shader Options then search for POM or parallax and see if you can change the depth.
6. Do not forget to change your resources pack resolution in the shader settings and turn ON POM or parallax to get depth in blocks.
This work is free, but donations are welcome, feel free to donate if you want to support my work and help me continue this project.
You can :
- Records footages, take screenshots with these shader support and publish them only if you give credit in the description.
- Customize my textures for private use only.
You can not :
- Share these textures with the Mediafire link.
- Re-upload these textures or any parts of these textures.
- Use these textures in your work without my permission.
Well this might be a tough one but I have a sort of sci-fi addon for Sphax that I would love to make compatible with shaders, my addon is 1.8 but I really can't make it work because the textures are not more cantoony rather than realistic, and my knowledge is fairly limited on texturing. But the problem is that you'd have to make a patch for sphax first or it would probably look really bad.
Sphax Pure BD Craft is a very big pack and adds a lot of variations for textures (for example there is almost 11 different textures for the stonebrick). Shaders do not support connected textures so making an addon for Sphax will not allow people to fully use the pack. For the moment, I do not think I will make a support for Sphax (maybe in the future if enough people ask me to do it, I have also to find all original textures in the million other added by the BDCraft team which is not easy). However you can show me your sci-fi addon (PM) and I will look at it