Firewolf is a 128x HD resource pack. It uses sharp and smooth textures that are easy on the eyes to make Minecraft look more realistic while still keeping most of the textures faithful to vanilla.
★ Over 300 custom textures
★ 3D models for doors, ladders and rails
★ Connecting textures for glass and stained glass
★ More vibrant grass and foliage
★ HD user interface (under development)
Compatible with Minecraft versions 1.9, 1.10, 1.11, 1.12, 1.13 and 1.14
Installation (Featured Video)
Download Optifine and Sildur's Shaders below.
- Official Website: Stay up to date with development.
- Downloads: Download older versions of Firewolf and the source files.
- Optifine is required for connecting textures and HD font support.
- Sildur's Shaders or Chocapic13's Shaders (requires high-end PC).
Firewolf by Keistu is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at https://firewolfresourcepack.com.
Version 1.24 of Firewolf is out! New break block animation.
New Cobblestone texture! Nice, clean and smooth texture to make your builds look nice.
Plank textures have been finished and red sand has been added!
Recently changed the style of the inventory and I need some feedback. Do you think it looks ok? Any suggestions for improvements?
This looks amazing!! I've been searching for a resourcepack like this for weeks! Keep up with the amazing work.
Thanks ^^ Will do
Updated to v1.34!
- added realistic rain sounds (so calm and peaceful)
- updated pack.mcmeta
Firewolf v1.35 is out! 3D iron bars have been added.
Keep it up, man!
Stone slabs have been re-textured. They are now sharper and smoother.
Just added new redstone lamp textures to Firewolf!
Looks really nice, going to try it right now!
One does not simply edit his forum Signature...
"Ho Ho Ho, Travelers, thanks for getting the Staff of Magnus for me, i'll bet taking that! Ho ho ho!" - Anaconda from Sips' Skyrim Playthrough
I'm going to start posting update logs to this thread.
- Updated powered rail
- Updated activated rail
- Updated redstone torch
- Removed repeater
- Removed comparator
- Removed beacon
V1.44 is now out!
- Cake texture based on portal cake. <3
- Quartz block.
- New plank textures.
- Cleaned up quartz pillar and chiseled quartz.
- Refined farmland textures.
- Refined wheat textures.
- Refined carrot textures.
- Disabled block rotation for bedrock.
- Disabled block rotation for sand.
- Simplified blockstate files.
- Refined glass pane top texture.
- New sign texture.
- Colored glass and colored panes.
- Improved torch and redstone torch textures.
- Reduced size of glass pane top.
- Made iron bars darker.
-offset farmland texture so crops match up.
- New anvil textures.
- New stone brick texture.
- New brick texture.
- Improved cobblestone texture; now lighter and smoother.
- old cracked stone bricks and mossy stone bricks removed. They will be replaces with new textures soon.
- New UI background (updated stone bricks).
- New pack icon.
- New glass and colored glass textures (re-done to look nicer and be more transparent).
- New connecting glass textures.
- Offset stonebrick and brick textures to make it look nicer.
- Red nether bricks
- Nether bricks
- End bricks
- End Stone (temporary until I get around to making a proper texture)
- Mossy stone bricks
Removed textures (outdated):
- All piston textures