I don't really care for the diamond tools and weapons.
EDIT: NVM, I see you got rid of them.
The chain chestplate has a dark outline.
This adds so much to the default Minecraft! Love it!
The chainmail chestplate's .png file was named wrong, it was chestplateChain.png. So I renamed it to chainmail_chestplate.png
Also, I had updated the DEFAnimation patch, that added the twinkling tools.
I also added a change log. Feel free to change the link to mine, if you want the raw link, here: http://www.mediafire.com/download/6h0r3mz1wxtrr45/defanimation_patch_twinkletoolset_1.2_1.8.1.zip
- version 0.14 (for 1.12)
for Minecraft 1.12, and several changed between last 2 years.
- with CTM again
- Water & Lava blocks (put back the old Defanimation's version)
- Diamond Horse Armor (blue tuned)
- Skeleton (tone variable)
- Witch (colour variable)
- Wolf (darker, variable)
- Villagers (cap added, variable)
- Iron Golem (vine variable)
- item: Clock
- item: Books
- Gold Ore
- Diamond Ore
- Jack O Lantern (fixed)
- Chicken (variable fixed)
- Title fix
- Zombie Villagers
- empty armor slot shield
- corrected the filenames of Golden Apple, Chain Chestplate
- Cake (top pattern)
- Sunflower (back view)
- Horse (mouth's colour tuned)
- Mooshroom (colour tuned)
- Diamond Tools (lighter blue)
- Records (changed oval-shape to be round-shape)
- Cow (brown version)
Sorry to say this, but the soul sand, nether rack and quartz ore just hurt my eyes. It doesn't look nice at all. :c
All other things are great, though.