A sword in the stone! A 16x Community Colab Adventure!
Here is our idea: We each make textures and submit them. The community tries to create a pack that stay's updated, and is wonderful for everyone to use. So, that means we need a lot of help! So get working! Just read the second post and find everything you need. "How do I sign up?" Send me a PM!Check out the second post for everything you need to read if you are submitting a texture. Just waiting to download? We only have one texture! So that means you should get to work!
Thinking of Submitting a texture?
Remember to follow these rules!
1) Say I'm an Ostrich in your submissions. (To see if you read these or not) If not, you will be ignored.
2) Take time on your textures. I have the power to deny your submission.
3) Even if your textures are good, if they don't fit the style, I won't accept them. Make sure to look at the texture list and see the overall feel of the pack before you start submitting in textures.
4) Please don't use profane or vulgar words. There are children on here.
5) When submitting a texture, show me in a 4-Tiled Submission. This simply is resizing your image to 32x32 and then pasting your 16x image 4 times on the 32x canvas. This is to see if it tiles well.
6) Try your best to use imgur or tinypic to host your images.
7) Have fun!
Those are good, but the cracked and mossy bricks don't tile well :wink.gif:
Yeah, I thought of that to, especially now seeing it tiled like that. I'll try to fiddle around with the textures, if I fix the tiling issue there, I'll post to let you know and edit the previous post.
Rollback Post to RevisionRollBack
Fare well everyone! My time to retire has come! "And with that, POW! I'm gone." ---Lord Crump